RLK ALBUM DROPS 9/9!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 5, 2007
RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM WILL BE RELEASED TUE. 9/9!!!!

SHIPPING WILL BEGIN THE SAME DAY.

THIS ALBUM IS WHAT THE RAP INDUSTRY IS LACKING RIGHT NOW. MOST NIGGAZ AINT BEEN TALKIN ABOUT SHIT IN THEIR SONGS FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS. THIS IS REAL MUSIC, WITH REAL SUBSTANCE. REAL WESTCOAST.

DOWNLOADS ARE AVAILABLE NOW @ www.myspace.com/rainendem
IN THE "PRODUCTS" SECTION.

PRE-ORDERS OF THE CD ARE ALSO AVAILBLE THROUGH PAYPAL BY EITHER MESSAGING ME OR USING THE "BUY NOW" BUTTON IN THE "PRODUCTS" SECTION OF THE MYSPACE PAGE.

Dec 5, 2007
preciate it yall! the pre orders are doin pretty muthafuckin good so far. we're gonna ship out orders the same day we get em back from the press (9/9). got a grip of orders from germany too! them dudes be showin love mayne..

Dec 5, 2007
RIGHT ON TIME!!! lol

RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM IS OUT NOW!!!
I'LL HAVE COPIES DOWN AT THE FAM BAM BY THIS WEEKEND.

I'M HEADED DOWN TO THE POST OFFICE TO SHIP OUT ALL OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

HOLLA AT ME ON HERE OR ON THE SPACE FOR A COPY.

rizzle

Dec 5, 2007
production is on point but I dont like the noise he always make on tracks.
i know what you mean. the way kokane records is like no other because his style is that way. a normal hook uses up 4 to 7 vocal tracks... this nigga uses like 13!! sometimes even more!! haha..

but the thing is, if the person recording the song knows what he's doing, he'll know that some of those vocals can be taken out, turned down, or moved to other places in the song. im tellin you homie, i spent countless HOURS just piecing some of these songs together after he was done recording. its like untying a big ass knot. but when youre done, in the words of steve vicious, its magic.

i think you should pick this album up sauce. or if you run across someone that has it, give it a listen and see what you think. might give you a different outlook on kokanes music. not to mention.... IM ON THERE TOO NIGGA!

Oct 21, 2003
^^i feel you Raine or lets say I try to feel what ur sayin but the last time I heard Kokane was on that Hood Mob with C-Band and Cricet and his voice was annoying on almost every track

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
^^^^ that's funny, i've never in my life heard a southern cali music fan say they didn't like Kokane, a west coast legend and one of the inventors of g-funk, and one of the few to stay dedicated to the funk, period.... I know everyone got they own taste... but to me Kokane pretty much represents us to the world.... n-e-way, my nigga Raine, you gotta get at me so i can knocc one of them discs, mayne!!!!

Dec 5, 2007
^^i feel you Raine or lets say I try to feel what ur sayin but the last time I heard Kokane was on that Hood Mob with C-Band and Cricet and his voice was annoying on almost every track
i first met kokane when he was recording the hood mob album. we did a few songs back then but i didnt use any of those on this project. i only used the most recent shit. once we developed a cool relationship and got real comfortable being in the studio together, we were able to really get down on some shit. just sayin homie.. you know. your call. but i would hate to see you count it out before you hear it. niggaz give weak ass niggaz like the game a listen, we deserve one too.

Dec 5, 2007
^^^^ that's funny, i've never in my life heard a southern cali music fan say they didn't like Kokane, a west coast legend and one of the inventors of g-funk, and one of the few to stay dedicated to the funk, period.... I know everyone got they own taste... but to me Kokane pretty much represents us to the world.... n-e-way, my nigga Raine, you gotta get at me so i can knocc one of them discs, mayne!!!!
yeah i got u mayne! hit me on the ham radio