RIP Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

kurri

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2002
Southend_206 said:
WHY DOES GOD HAVE IT PLANNED SO SOON FOR HIM, WHY DOES HE HAVE IT PLANNED AT ALL?

i hate to say this but god?? you really think he planned this?

its months later since this happened and i'm still in shock

RIP

Feb 14, 2005
I got some good news for everyone in da Bay. I found this shirt designing store name Kei Stylist in da Hilltop Mall. They designed me this sickest Mac Dre shirt ever. ONE OF DA KIND. I mean they "design" all kind of HipHop stuff and it looks professional. I also got them an OK photo of RedFoxx and they turn it into a master piece. It's like bought it from a store. They customize almost anything, Sidekick and all. I spend $55 for my MD shirt and $28 for Redfoxx but they hooked me up for $80 out da door. Their designer is young but got skillz... MANN.. I gotta found a way to show all my shirt....

May 15, 2002
Hands down, Dre was a fucking genius, he was a franchise waiting to happen

RIP once again

everytime i go to the club, I know Dre would have paved the the way for the bay, his death has set the bay back at least 10 yrs

Feb 5, 2005
R.I.P MAC DRE

R.I.P 2 A LEGEND AN ICON...

MAC DRE
MAC DREEzY
MD
FURL
DRIzZLE
DREEzY
DA THIzZMANN
MAC DAMMIT MAN
MR STUPID DOO DOO DUMB
DA CHEVY MAN
PILL CLINTON
THIzZEL WASHINGTON
RONALD DREGAN
AL BOO BOO
DA GENIE OF DA LAMP
DRE VAN HELSING
DRE VAN HALEN
JUDGE DRE MATHIS

AN SO MUCH MORE.....

DA GAME WONT B DA SAME W/OUT U POTNA...

-GEEzUz

Apr 24, 2005
Its been awhile since he passed.
But man, cats still mourn.
Mac Dre was blown up in Seattle, real big man much love to Furl and the whole Cutthoat Commitee up here in the 206
Me and my boys all got Mac Dre shirts to wear at the club. Wore em at the one show a few weeks back with Mista FAB and Yuk, few other cats. It was all love.
After hearin Da US Open, makes me twice as sad knowin he wouldve been so much doper than he was.
Some niggas is real fucked up in the head.
I dunno what to do, just let my bay CDs stack, much love
got the new Smigg Dirtee, shits a slapper!

THIZZ IN PEACE! MAC DRE! I burn a 3.5 backwood every damn day for Mac Dre