RIP Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2004
man i miss my nigg mac dre mayne! its been a minute but it was like yesterday,i still remember the homey smiling at my studio man ! r.i.p) dre i dont know how many times i will post on here it just still seems crazy to me the homie is gone rest in peace bro i know you are kickin it with seagram,rappin ron,pac,biggie,plan b.,mr cee,cougnut,and all the other fallen soldiers one love.........

[email protected]
www.rajasmusic.com
[email protected]
[email protected]
916-704-1194 raja cd's

Nov 6, 2004
FUCK maine ! this iz some bull ass shit ! the west died when you left MD. keep thizzin in peace. you will forever be missed. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 6, 2004
ay Dre i dont know if you know but The Bay Is Back !!! i wish that Ronald Dregan was here to lead the campaign !!! its Dreganomics !!! we will be sure to keep yo legacy alive maine. much love !

Sep 23, 2004
i had too many people die this year............. i keep thinkin bout drevious tho....i wonder how come thizzle washington was so slept on?? that shit goes hard

May 12, 2002
man, ima say it like this.. New years eve the Mac named Dre was so prevelant he can only be gone in the physical...

We had a telly in the Hilton towers.. when we got up in the room and turned on the radio guess what song was on?? You guessed it Thizzle Dance... From the jump it was on... Next we went to a small bar on Broadway and dude spinnin puts on feelin myself, thizz dance, and too hard i think... when we got back to the Hotel and my boy put the hotel rap station on, by coincendence or not they played the Fire video.. So I don't know for sure what the odds of that shit happening all in one nite, but i will say this.. Mac Dre will never be dead in my book...