RIP Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2005
NO DISRESPECT TO NE1 ESPECIALLY DRE....BUT IT SEEMS THAT EVERYONE SEEMED TO LIKE HIM AFTER HIS DEATH....BEFORE I NEVER HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT HIM....NOW ITS LIKE HE'S EVERYONES ICON....LIKE I SAID NO DISRESPECT....RIP....

Apr 25, 2002
R U CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MR_RICHY_BOY said:
NO DISRESPECT TO NE1 ESPECIALLY DRE....BUT IT SEEMS THAT EVERYONE SEEMED TO LIKE HIM AFTER HIS DEATH....BEFORE I NEVER HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT HIM....NOW ITS LIKE HE'S EVERYONES ICON....LIKE I SAID NO DISRESPECT....RIP....
This board is how I got into MAC DRE. These niggaz on this board been speaking highly about THIZZELLE WASHINGTON ever since I 1st signed on and probably b4 that. I had never even heard of him b4 I joined THE SICCNESS. Now, the niggaz music stays in my speakers ya dig!!! Yo post has no factual basis. Next time, post something that you know to be true.

May 1, 2005
Young Lou said:
This board is how I got into MAC DRE. These niggaz on this board been speaking highly about THIZZELLE WASHINGTON ever since I 1st signed on and probably b4 that. I had never even heard of him b4 I joined THE SICCNESS. Now, the niggaz music stays in my speakers ya dig!!! Yo post has no factual basis. Next time, post something that you know to be true.
LIKE I SAID NO DISRESPECT HOMIE....I DIDN'T COME ON HERE TO TALK SHIT....JUST SPEAKIN ON WHAT I SEE....ONCE AGAIN RIP DRE....

May 7, 2005
People ar always arguing about who heard him first, who knows his orginal shit but 4 real dre touched everybody from the hardest niggas to the the squarest whit boys you'll ever see. His music made everyone have fun and just go stupid. I don't know anyone who hates dre's music, man my dad who's 50 likes that shit and even my little 5 year old brother be tryin to do the thizzelle dance when i put it on. It's amazing howmany people his music touched. 4 me I can't believe he's gone, ill turn on treal tv or listen to his new shit and then just get depressed because i know he's gone and he was just gettin started. i buy anything he put's out, i even bought that duna Cd to see his funeral footage. and i just saw everybody outside havin fun dancin even P.S.D and Miami are outside just havin a good time thats what dre did he got partys crackin and people happy.

So R.I.P to the Mac D.R.E, ill be slappin ur shit till i die.

D

Dubee

K.C.Assassin said:
Mac Dre influenced a lot of people and he put the Bay on the map by bring a holla different feeling to the music where people are feeling it in every state so stay up Dre-RIP.
That about sez it all, Mac Dre iz really populur here in Chicago - He was one of the best and changed the Rap game, RIP Mac Dre

F

fynestsjgirl408

OKAY SO

okay so why aint no talk about his funeral or anything no news talked about it yea kno is he really dead or he juz wants to promote his shyt feel me someone get back at mee imao i wanna see picz from his funeral to belive he really is gone

F

fynestsjgirl408

nope

Dubee said:
That about sez it all, Mac Dre iz really populur here in Chicago - He was one of the best and changed the Rap game, RIP Mac Dre
he aint put tha bay on tha map get it straight 2-pac did imao mac dre aint did it oh so your sayin all 2-pac did was rap?????????

F

fynestsjgirl408

thizz

Originally Posted by K.C.Assassin
Mac Dre influenced a lot of people and he put the Bay on the map by bring a holla different feeling to the music where people are feeling it in every state so stay up Dre-RIP.

Apr 25, 2002
How is that disrespectful? He's probably not the one who took the pic and posted it up on the internet in the 1st place. To me it's a chance for us to see "A MAC NAMED DRE" body resting and believing that his spirit man made it to heaven.