RIP Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
YO, DIS BE THUGZY OF THA SIX-FITTY CLICK, SAYIN REST IN PEACE TO DA MAC NAMED DRE, I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO YOU SINCE I WAS A BABY, I'M ONLY 16 NOW...& TO HEAR 'BOUT YOUR DEATH HAD ME IN TEARS...I MISS U DOGG & I'LL NEVER FORGET U!! I'LL BE @ YOUR FUNERAL!!! NO DOUBT!!! & TO THA MUTHA FUCKAZ DAT DID DIS, MAY YOU BE KILLED BY US BAY NIGGAZ!!!! I'LL SEE YA'LL MUTHA FUCKAZ IN HELL BIIIAAATTCCHH!!!!!!!

Feb 26, 2003
Mac Dre RIP ....... I just copped the UGA vol 2 dvd and I wasnt expecting to see Mac Dre on this but Yuk had Dre on there for a hot minute. It was another classic Mac Dre moment "You know what this means? Turn it up a notch" LOL

Oct 12, 2003
Damn i barley heard about this yesterday when I was on the phone with my homie back in cali, and fuck this shit is just unreal. Dre's music has been apart of my life for more than a decade, and now its just hard to believe none of us will be fortunate enough to hear this great man's music anymore. Its like somethin is missin now, RIP Dre, and my deepest condolences go out to this man's family.... much love to Dre, he will live on thru his music. A bay area pioneer and a West Coast legend.

Apr 24, 2004
Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck This is some bullshit right when all is work is paying off to the fullest!!!!!!!!!!!!! This mans art is going to go on unnoticed by many that he should have touched.

lace sum one up on mac dre that dosen't already know of him and let his music live on.

Nov 3, 2004
dre story...1 of many

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a quick story about dre........my boy , also from the V ...went to college at Santa Babrara, in 93 he had a hip hop show on the fm college station called Rossi Radio..he played all bay area music, ...Mac dre would call in from time to time (he was at lompoc)...and give him props for holding the bay down...and how he loved to hear bay music when he was on lock.......my boy asked him about e-40 ( 40 blew up...locally and nationly while dre was on lock, and 40 and dre had beefs, hills vs the crest) he said he was happy for him and that the bay was coming up....this coming from a dude whos rival blew instead of him...and hes doing time for stuff he was set up for....this shows you how real dre was...he probably at his lowest point and he still aint hating...he showed love.....cats need to take notice of a treal ass nigga..

RIP ANDRE HICKS U was always a real cat and a good dude

May 12, 2002
dope.st
yay collapopper said:
my boy asked him about e-40 ( 40 blew up...locally and nationly while dre was on lock, and 40 and dre had beefs, hills vs the crest) he said he was happy for him and that the bay was coming up....
Somewhere I got an old-ass copy of 4080 magazine with Mac Dre, Dubee and Khayree on the cover from when Dre was fresh out, and in the feature he says the same thing about 40, how it was all love to see the Bay blow up.

Dude seemed real humble and positive amongst everythin else. Man I need to go dig that 4080 ish out, that will be a trip it was Dre all over it when he was clean out of jail, how he rolled round Vallejo getting love wherever he went.

R.I.P. MAC DRE........ rest in paradise

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
i just pick up the Mac Dre Treal Tv dvd at tower, its hard to believe hes gone. Damn a tear came out during the show.
rest in paradise mac dre..
L.A to the BAY