RIP Mac Dre

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 1, 2003
hell yea it was intentional cats don't be shooting just to shoot, read the updates they was heated the Mac wouldn't perform and the crowd was trippin bout their money bacc...My money is the promoter of the show at the Atlantic Star or Kansas City KS. show was connected if not the shooter.

Apr 25, 2002
On KGO News they just said KC Police were looking for people who were working with him in KC. They said Dre made a short appearance at a private party where they said he was going to perform. They said there was a $10-$15 cover charge to get in to see him perform, but he didn't since he wasn't getting paid. He stayed about a half hour and left. Then he was killed later that night. This was on KGO 810 AM just a second ago.

They also said he was well known in the Bay Area and didn't mention any Romper Room or robbery shit.

Nov 18, 2003
RIP to Mac Dre
I couldnt beleive the shit when I first saw it even though I never met him I could just feel the charisma in his raps and on the videos I seen of him he put on a hellava show and he lived it to the fullest

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
shit thats dark days for the bay rap scene. My homie told me this shit at the pub yesterday and I thought it was just rumours. Rest in peace Mac Dre. Damn, just, damn. Shit he had children these fuckers man this world man dont it just make you full of hate.

The killer of Mac Dre gonna get his though fa sho, real good.

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
This shit is really getting out of hand, some cats had a Kansas license plate rolling down Florin & 24th yesterday and niggaz started bustin 9mm shells, until the police got on there bacc. damn, shit is about to go down, really out of character. And keeping it real, them niggaz is probaly from Sac that they where shooting at, that's how stupid fools are.

RIP MAC THIZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 24, 2002
I still can't believe this is true..
Mac Dre was the only rapper out there who had originality still left. He was setting his own trends not following the others! I'm a quite new fan of his: been fan since Thizzelle Washington and now i got six of his albums and all of them are great!! He was too hard for the fucking radio while all the others fools only think to be. This is a damn shame..

RIP Mac Named Dre

Apr 1, 2002
There's just not enough great things you can say about the man, he had major skills on the mic, dopest mouthpiece on earth, a trendsetter and the list keeps going on, it's a damn shame.

R.I.P. Mac Dre

Apr 1, 2002
^Yup wear it around where ever I go, and I wear it proudly that is if you're talking about the dogtag. If you're talkin bout the billboard, I got it from metalmouthrecords site.

May 2, 2002
Just got back from hanging up some RIP Mac Dre pics at the 2 little local music stores here in town.
shit was makin me get all emotional, and i damn near shed a tear
i could barely talk to the cat behind the counter, to ask him if i could hang it up

Shit is fucked man

RIP MD
Much Love