RIP Gas one

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
RIP to the breh Gas. Dude was a funny motherfucker and we chopped it up a lot off the boards on Yahoo back in the day. Sicc wouldn't have been quite the same as it was without his presence.

Sad that it takes someone passing to bring folks outta the woodworks these days, myself included. Things change tho and time goes on. Everyone be well.

Aug 23, 2022
RIP to the breh Gas. Dude was a funny motherfucker and we chopped it up a lot off the boards on Yahoo back in the day. Sicc wouldn't have been quite the same as it was without his presence.

Sad that it takes someone passing to bring folks outta the woodworks these days, myself included. Things change tho and time goes on. Everyone be well.
Tried to make a Siccness group on IG & no one was wit it

Gas was actually one of the only cats posting in there

Dude was one of the few who didn’t rock wit the group think and kept it true to himself

🫡🙏

Mar 18, 2003
Damn....RIP Gas One... I'm not on here much anymore also didn't really post that much here in all my years but I was always around talking in the sicc chatrooms on this site and siccness yahoo chatroom where we used raid mr popo room those were the days.. and siccness tinychat my brain aint what it used to be i need some them memberberries