RIP ERIC THE ACTOR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Eric the Actor DEAD -- Howard Stern Wack Packer Dies at 39 | TMZ.com

Howard Stern Wack Packer
Eric the Actor
Dead at 39
9/21/2014 3:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Home
Eric the Actor DEAD -- Howard Stern Wack Packer Dies at 39
Howard Stern Wack Packer
Eric the Actor
Dead at 39
9/21/2014 3:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0921-eric-the-midget-01
"Howard Stern Show" wack packer Eric "The Actor" Lynch has died at 39 ... TMZ has learned.

Eric's longtime manager Johnny Fratto tells us Lynch was rushed to a hospital in Sacramento Saturday after he started having heart problems ... and we're told most of his organs just gave out.

An official from the hospital confirms Eric passed away Saturday afternoon ... and Fratto says Lynch was surrounded by family and friends when he died. We're told his caretaker Jon was also present.

Eric appeared on the Stern show just last week ... and said his parents would be taking over caretaking duties because Jon was moving away.

Eric has been calling into the Stern show since 2002 ... and would famously call in to yell at Howard. He had a love-hate relationship with pretty much everyone on staff. His medical condition was never explained on the show -- but he always claimed to have outlived doctors expectations.

Eric also made a few cameos on TV shows like "In Plain Sight" and "Fringe."

Jun 5, 2004
O wow now i remember that lil dude.

If i remember right, howard stern used to sig on him the worst alot harder than artie or anyone else did... Artie usually just flaps gums but howard knows how to get to peoples core. Anyways RIP, i just saw that he was a niner fan so that makes him a little bit cooler. Cuz that explains some of it.

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Gonzoshitcock is going to kill himself

Nah for real tho. RIP to that little guy

I just saw G @G-Dubb post a pic of himself with ETM and I had no idea he'd passed. I'm going to miss hearing him on the show

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
B @butcher Artie years on the stern show were the best IMO. Not a top tier standup but he complemented the show well

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
B @butcher Artie years on the stern show were the best IMO. Not a top tier standup but he complemented the show well
I've been watching lots of stern recently and its annoying how high he always is and how he can't talk clearly without stumbling over his words