RIP ERIC THE ACTOR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I can't take anyone's opinion of the show seriously if they didn't think Artie was gold (minus the nodding off instances). I hate many things about the show now as it fell off hard after Artie departed but I'll listen to the end. Grew up listening to the show since I was single digits in age and now I'm 31. Howard is turning into Imus, the very person he hated. Don't even get me started on the north shore animal league racket.

Jun 5, 2004
Kinda off topic, but does anybody remember the radio show back in the day with Adam carolla and jimmy Kimmel, where they would have ppl call in and talk ask questions like usually for advice on sex and relationships, etc? What was it called? They used to have some pretty fuckin funny parts on there lol dudes would call in saying shit like they tried to have sex but couldn't find the hole, chicks asking how to suck dick etc,hella ppl that had no fkn clue about sex lol. One dude called and said his dick broke.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Kinda off topic, but does anybody remember the radio show back in the day with Adam carolla and jimmy Kimmel, where they would have ppl call in and talk ask questions like usually for advice on sex and relationships, etc? What was it called? They used to have some pretty fuckin funny parts on there lol dudes would call in saying shit like they tried to have sex but couldn't find the hole, chicks asking how to suck dick etc,hella ppl that had no fkn clue about sex lol. One dude called and said his dick broke.
I remember Love Line with Adam and Dr. Drew. I don't remember anything with Jimmy Kimmel.

Apr 25, 2002
Hey where was that article
The story was carried by The Associated Press so it's probably printed in a few different papers... I got it off Johnny's Facebook, I'll ask him which paper he saw it in. Probably one of the Los Angeles papers.

Edit: I just saw this in the Contra Costa Times, it's from the Sacramento Bee, he lived in Sac so there's probably a big article in today's paper.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
The story was carried by The Associated Press so it's probably printed in a few different papers... I got it off Johnny's Facebook, I'll ask him which paper he saw it in. Probably one of the Los Angeles papers.

Edit: I just saw this in the Contra Costa Times, it's from the Sacramento Bee, he lived in Sac so there's probably a big article in today's paper.
what storyline or episode of stern is your favorite?