RIP Chris Bell aka Asthmatic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
No disrespect, but if you play with ya life like that, then you gotta face the consequences. However, if he was faded and would'nt have done that shit sober, then the blame has to go to his so called "homies". What the fucc kinda bull is that? Daring ya drunk homy to put a loaded .357 magnum to his dome and pull the trigger? :eek:

Apr 25, 2002
SkARfAcE x925 said:
All dem niggas that was there are gonna get they ass beat.. I'ma see to it personally.. That's for damn sure.. 1
and the ignorance is unleashed. look, the boy pulled that trigger, none of those other "homies" did it to him. if he werent drunk would he have done it? this is why i've said this before and i'll say it again: CHILDREN HAVE NO BUSINESS DRINKING. you can place the blame on whoever you want, but the fact is you just dont want to place it on the boy at fault, which sadly happens to be Chris Bell AKA Asthmatic. i dont want to disrespect him and i'm not trying to talk shit to you, especially not here in this RIP thread, but i wont come false and bite my tongue under any circumstances. and your statement is pure ignorance. sorry for wut happened to your boy, but wut i've just said is the truth.

RIP to Asthmatic, again.

Apr 25, 2002
RIP...thats a shame...but it wasnt his homboys fault....nobody put that gun to his head but him....its a tradgedy but you cant blame anyone...just learn from his mistake and make sure he didnt die for nothin

Aug 28, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
and the ignorance is unleashed. look, the boy pulled that trigger, none of those other "homies" did it to him. if he werent drunk would he have done it? this is why i've said this before and i'll say it again: CHILDREN HAVE NO BUSINESS DRINKING. you can place the blame on whoever you want, but the fact is you just dont want to place it on the boy at fault, which sadly happens to be Chris Bell AKA Asthmatic. i dont want to disrespect him and i'm not trying to talk shit to you, especially not here in this RIP thread, but i wont come false and bite my tongue under any circumstances. and your statement is pure ignorance. sorry for wut happened to your boy, but wut i've just said is the truth.

RIP to Asthmatic, again.
^what fatal said is the truth, although it's a shame it had to happen & his homies COULD have stopped him chris did infact pull the trigger... RIP

I keep hitting "edit' instead of quote...lol

Oct 5, 2003
Well... despite the regularly dispicable opinions I tend to have, death is never a pretty thing!
Rest In Peace!

"Love and Peace is all we need,
so ban the bomb...
and smoke some weed!"
^by tha sista

Peace!
J1N

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
R.I.P

Damn....this really hit me...i used to talk to chris alot and flowed with him....

damn X Skarface stay up fellas i know how close u cats were to chris...

R.I.P Chris Bell much respect and love...

i havnt flowed for a good minute on these boards but i gotta drop a few words for a fallin homie...

my heart drops at the sound of another fallen homie//
mistakes that coulda been corrected burn me out slowly//
gotta do what it takes to get by and try to remain holy//
i understand u fully//
u made the choices u made//
in a better place but still blowin smoke out ya face as u fade//
forever pourin u drinks makin sure my respects to u are paid//
rest in peace homie...to your freind and family we've togethor prayed..//
all things must end but now its on to those oh so better days...//
better days...//

~Peace out homie~
~Cmoke~

Jan 29, 2003
www.siccness.net
Naa.. Fatal dont understand.. If you knew these niggas.. You would chunk em too.. You're right to a certain degree but.. I'm not gonna get into FULL detail on what happened cuz.. If you don't already know then thats too bad.. Fuck it.. I dont have to explain shit to you mane.. Im out.

@Cmoke.. coo spit homeboy.. nice to see a homeboy pay his respects.. stay up.. 1`

Apr 25, 2002
SkARfAcE x925 said:
Naa.. Fatal dont understand.. If you knew these niggas.. You would chunk em too..
you're right, i probably would "chunk em" too. but that's how i am, i fight for anything and i dont give a rat's ass. i am ignorant when it comes to problem solving, cuz violence is my #1 way to solve shit. im not afraid to admit it. but if these fools were truly homeboys and another homeboy did that shit to himself, i wouldnt be going after them for it. that's another level of ignorance. but by the way you said "If you knew these niggas.. You would chunk em too.." i assume they're fake ass punks, right? that's another story. in that case i'd probably go after those fools. my bad, the istuation is not vivid. maybe it's a completely different situation than wut i thought it wuz. do your thing tho....

Nov 4, 2003
life is a bitch but deal with it

WELL THAT WAS MY NIGGA TOO BUT YA DEALIN WIT LIFE IF YOU REALLY HERE THAT SONG RUNNIN FROM BIGGY AND TUPAC YA YOULL UNDERSTAND IF YOU NOE WHAT THEY SAYING BUT UMM...MY NIGGA JESSE DESOTO IF YOU NOE HIM WELL IT WAS HIS BDAY THAT DAY AND THE DAY BEFORE HALLOWEEN JESSE HAD DIED FROM A GARAGE FIRE.. THAT WAS MY BOO BUT UMM. YOU GOT LIVE WIT LIFE AND HE WAS KEWL WIT CHRIS SO IM GUESSIN ITS EVERY 3 IN A ROW THAT MEANS SUMONE GONOA DIE TYONITE ON NOVEMBER 5, CUZ ITS EVERY TWO IN DA ROW AND ITS A WENDSDAY NITE SO EXPECT SUM BY SATURDAY TO DIE!
PEACE LUV YO GIRL JEANELLE HOLLA BAC!

Apr 25, 2002
"SO IM GUESSIN ITS EVERY 3 IN A ROW THAT MEANS SUMONE GONOA DIE TYONITE ON NOVEMBER 5, CUZ ITS EVERY TWO IN DA ROW AND ITS A WENDSDAY NITE SO EXPECT SUM BY SATURDAY TO DIE!
PEACE LUV YO GIRL JEANELLE HOLLA BAC!"

damn your a sicko

Nov 21, 2003
geocities.com
I'm sorry to everyone that was close to him, It's so devastating to hear about someone dying who is close to you, especially someone so young...

As I was reading this post I just couldnt help but show my appriciation to xopimpngirlox04 she couldnt have picked a different post to make a idiot of herself?
ol'jeanelle is on some other shit...