RIP Chris Bell aka Asthmatic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
Sasha said:
As I was reading this post I just couldnt help but show my appriciation to xopimpngirlox04 she couldnt have picked a different post to make a idiot of herself?
ol'jeanelle is on some other shit...
Right...Feel that with all my limbs..Swalla Bacc....

But checc this out though..

I don't even think this Guy is Dead...All these females posting makin' him to be some type of pimp...I dunno...Toss me a Link to a newspaper where it's in literature....

...Your Father...

Robin Banks..

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Damn...this is some heavy shit. I leave the boards for a while and come back to this. I remember battling asthmatic in the early rounds of a tournament. I remember telling him that he had potential and he could be good if he really worked at it. Fucked up shit...

I'm not gonna comment on the intelligence of his death, cuz that shit is in the past. But in the past year, I've been seeing too many young people dying. My boy's sister got shot in the back of the head, and i've been seein heroin overdoses like its the next big thing.

I just hope that those of you who know asthmatic take a split second out of your life to think about some shit. Life, death, taking things for granted, all of it. Just think.

Its always a shame to lose on of our own. I wish him nothing but the best in the afterlife.

~one~