RIP Chris Bell aka Asthmatic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2002
The homie Asthmatic passed away wednesday night at about 9 o clock after taking a .357 magnum shot to the head... He survived for about an hour after the shot then died... And no, it wasn't suicide and it wasn't homicide... Rest In Paradise homie...

Jan 29, 2003
www.siccness.net
This ones for my nigga Chris.. Rest In Paradise Homeboy..

As we sit back and reflect on tha times that have passed
We love you my nigga, but shit happened too fast
You will be remembered, for all tha shit in tha past
In our hearts and minds, a memory that forever lasts
Tha good n' tha bad, all tha shit we been thru
Coulda happened to anyone, too bad it was you
Rest In Peace my nigga, watch over from above
As we cry and we try to stay up.. much love

REST IN PEACE MY NIGGA.. I LOVE YOU HOMEBOY..

Sep 18, 2003
the shyt i posted is no disrespect i worte it before i read this talking about the 357 to the dome line

rest in peace to ya homie ill remember him for you next time i pray and smoke with my dead homies

rest in peace

Aug 28, 2002
he was drunk as fuck playin russian roulette... suicide is knowing your gonna die & wanting to kill yourself... he wanted neither, it was just a chance he took... good look thou, thanks for all the respects folks

Jan 29, 2003
www.siccness.net
He wasn't playin by himself.. One other homeboy that was there was doin it too.. He went first.. Then.. Chris did it.. And he just dropped to tha ground.. Blood started comin out his mouth.. Tha newspaper was an error.. He didnt die at tha hospital.. He died at tha scene.. Freaky shit is.. He died in tha same room that homeboy's parents died in..

May 10, 2002
that shit was stupid NO DISRESPECT but thats the reason you have homies there suppose to watch your back...too many die from bullshit like that my prayers go to his family. liquor will be poured for you homie no doubt.....1

Jun 2, 2002
RIP to ya homeboy. I can relate to something like this around here, couple dudes was drinkin fucken around wit gats and shit, and Jeff accidentally got popped. No need to go into details.

RIP Chris and Jeff

youll be remembered