Riff Raff and A Wax.... That happened!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 3, 2010
no no no, while i did think he was bad, i was literally hating on him lol. talking smack on riff on youtube and instagram gets you MAD hate mail.

i still think he's bad, but his goofiness/total lack of awareness of whats going on is too awesome. if ignorance is bliss, riff is the happiest MFer on planet earth. i like riff raff for the same reason i like crappy vh1 reality shows from 2004, so bad they're good. in that same vein though, i'd way rather hear a RIFF track on the radio than some whack ass drake verse jacked from 4-tay
No doubt man, people hear shit from Drake and are dead serious talking about "damn this is the dopest shit ive ever heard" trying to sound like him in public and stuff. Drake pisses me off cause people actually like the dude. Riff Raff is a funny dude tho.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Serious question? How many of you would pass up the chance to be on a song that can get international attention and $$$$ ? No matter how wack the artist is hes more then likely eating off what many of you drop out artist dreamed would have happen to your careers.... Thats if you tryed to make a career in music. As for the fans of music, say what ever you like because there is a majority thats keeping him relevant.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Pathetic that Wax would even make a song with dude. Whats next A Wax and Lil B. Smh
Read this and Shut The Fuck up

Serious question? How many of you would pass up the chance to be on a song that can get international attention and $$$$ ? No matter how wack the artist is hes more then likely eating off what many of you drop out artist dreamed would have happen to your careers.... Thats if you tryed to make a career in music. As for the fans of music, say what ever you like because there is a majority thats keeping him relevant.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

I see what you're getting at 100% and agree with you 50%.

This idea is what makes a lot of rappers horrible, though. They're constantly trying to be on a track with the newest hip rappers.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Pathetic that Wax would even make a song with dude. Whats next A Wax and Lil B. Smh
I dont know why im responding to this, being you have 18 posts.... But Ill humor you and retort.

Is A Wax supposed to stay underground and sell 3-10k every album for ever? It takes small things like this for an artist to get recognition by other audiences. So if A Wax can do a song with Mary j Blige Im going to see to it that it happens. If he can get on a record with a rock band that tours the world even as an indie Im going to encourage him to do it. Its called Brand Extension.

A Wax has fed a core group of fans for a decade plus. I think his core group can tolerate a few things out of the norm while he chases bigger plans than being extra popular on the siccness.

Apr 25, 2002
is Riff Raff the first dude? i like that shit. never gave dude a chance cus i saw him as a novelty. he says some goofy ass shit but its entertaining. a lot of dudes say a buncha goofy ass shit and they aint entertaining.

Wax sounded dope on that beat. dude needs more shit like that with less undergroundy rappers if he wants to come up. dude has the gift.

Mar 26, 2014
I would give Wax props on a Mary J Blige cut, at least its someone that has some soul. I just hope his next come up isnt doing a song with officer ricky ross after dissing him. I would love to see Wax collab with big name artists and take it to the next level, but his last video had bakery brad in it, imean c'mon son! How they cant hear how wack dude is crazy to me. Im the only person i know that owns A Waxs complete catalog physically so im entitled to my opionion. Why in the fuck does it matter how many posts i have on siccness?