Riff Raff and A Wax.... That happened!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
this is the first time i've heard this riff raff and is he trying to be serious?

even one of the comments says 'riff go too hard' these damn late 90s babys are ruining music

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I once had the "Riff is the worst thing in the rap game" attitude. Then I stepped back for a second, and thought about the guy I was trying to hate on. Then I realized he is the funniest thing to happen to the rap game in a super long time
Exactly!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I once had the "Riff is the worst thing in the rap game" attitude. Then I stepped back for a second, and thought about the guy I was trying to hate on. Then I realized he is the funniest thing to happen to the rap game in a super long time
while I COMPLETELY disagree that having an opinion of whats good & bad is considered "HATING" (laughable to say the least)

....I DO think there is a time & a place for everything, putting Riff Raff with AWAX is like putting the Fresh Prince with Eazy E.

to each their own, my opinion has ZERO to do with hating.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
while I COMPLETELY disagree that having an opinion of whats good & bad is considered "HATING" (laughable to say the least)

....I DO think there is a time & a place for everything, putting Riff Raff with AWAX is like putting the Fresh Prince with Eazy E.

to each their own, my opinion has ZERO to do with hating.

no no no, while i did think he was bad, i was literally hating on him lol. talking smack on riff on youtube and instagram gets you MAD hate mail.

i still think he's bad, but his goofiness/total lack of awareness of whats going on is too awesome. if ignorance is bliss, riff is the happiest MFer on planet earth. i like riff raff for the same reason i like crappy vh1 reality shows from 2004, so bad they're good. in that same vein though, i'd way rather hear a RIFF track on the radio than some whack ass drake verse jacked from 4-tay