Riff Raff and A Wax.... That happened!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I would give Wax props on a Mary J Blige cut, at least its someone that has some soul. I just hope his next come up isnt doing a song with officer ricky ross after dissing him. I would love to see Wax collab with big name artists and take it to the next level, but his last video had bakery brad in it, imean c'mon son! How they cant hear how wack dude is crazy to me. Im the only person i know that owns A Waxs complete catalog physically so im entitled to my opionion. Why in the fuck does it matter how many posts i have on siccness?
Sometimes its not about how good a rapper is on the mic, but rather who he is in the streets where he is from.... Sometimes its deeper than rap, and as a fan you should just enjoy the music, or dislike the music. But trying to figure out the inner workings of a scenario isnt always the easiest thing to do when all you have to base your opinion on is an album cover and the music that accompanies it.

[sarcasm] And as far as your post count is concerned, new booty's around here usually dont get to talk to bosses..... I happen to be a Really Huge Boss. You're welcome. [/sarcasm]

Feb 11, 2006
Read this and Shut The Fuck up

Oh shit Awax brought out the inner Ninja in you bra.

Yo back on topic..

Been sayin this since the early 2000's A-wax one of the dopest out the west,dude took his craft nation wide to get out the yay area crabs bucket and network with people coast to.coast....wether its with Riff Raff ,french montana or even lil unknown dudes from plaves I never heard of,the niggaz work ethic shits on hella bay rappers that consider themselves major but aint never left northern cali hahaha

thanks for sharing dutch

Feb 11, 2006
A-Wax is dope but he always raps with trash rappers like Waka Flocka, Bakery Brad, Yg Hootie, and the rest of Bricksquad just to mention a few. I miss his old tracks he did with Woodie, or songs like gatez, streets and love is hope.

Only propped you cos you mentioned the Awax track.love is hope...all the shit about networkin with rappers sounds dumb tho...shiiiit wax doin songs with niggaz like woka gets his name and raps listend to by rap fans in places bay niggaz never get played....

Yo ima forever give wax props for his features mayne shiiit da nigga got music with C murder.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
I would give Wax props on a Mary J Blige cut, at least its someone that has some soul. I just hope his next come up isnt doing a song with officer ricky ross after dissing him. I would love to see Wax collab with big name artists and take it to the next level, but his last video had bakery brad in it, imean c'mon son! How they cant hear how wack dude is crazy to me. Im the only person i know that owns A Waxs complete catalog physically so im entitled to my opionion. Why in the fuck does it matter how many posts i have on siccness?
slap yourself

At first when I heard Riff Raff years ago I thought wtf is this bs. Then the more I heard I felt like who gives a fuck, he rockin on some dope beats and he is just comedy really. Then I thought about some of the more funny rappers i have enjoyed over the years, Kool Keith been hilarious, Camron says some ridicolous shit. Riff Raff is just a more extreme or gimmicky version of those two but still the dude can do a good hook, he gets some good beats, im not huge on his rapping, but get ya money young fella.

As for Awax, got nothing bad to say about him doing a track with Riff Raff, he prolly just got a ton more fans in the grand scheme of things. Even if you hate Riff Raff as a Fan Of Awax you cant really give him flack for once in a blue moon doign a track with someone you don't like.

Last edited: