Rick Ross Cribs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
I'm not hating on the guy for stackin, just for his outrageousness. He was dead fuckin serious when he made that Diet soda comment. I just about pissed myself I was laughing so hard.

May 7, 2002
I haven't seen Rick Ross on cribs, but I've seen his boy DJ KHALED, that guy is probably just as bad if not worse! What a corny mothafucka!

"WE DA BEST"

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Anyone who thinks that even 40% of the homes they see on Cribs are owned by the artist are livin' in the dark...It's been a well known fact for quite a while now.

Not sayin dude doesn't have money, but that crib is like RUSSEL SIMMONS money and I'm sorry but Rick Ross ain't on that level lol...

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
im bout to up some ringtones on that note. got some new turf, some 40, some other shit. check the sicctunes in a minute

May 16, 2002
No way he can afford all that off of his music. Shit is rented. Just like when T.I put Lil Flip on blast for renting a house and leasing a car for How I'm Living for BET.

Busta Rhymes talked about the state of the music industry on Youtube. He got a $4 million advance for that album he did with that Janet Jackson single back in the 90's. That album scanned less than 2 million copies. He said labels will never give those million dollar advances again because everyone thinks they can be a star and make music off of their computer and it's saturating the game.

An Aftermath rapper who was in the video with Busta said Sean Kingston had 10,000 radio spins and only sold 75,000 and they started laughing lol.

I heard DJ Khaled and Akon were millionaires before they got into music. I heard Akon's family owns a coal company in Africa. I forgot what Khaled's family does. Anyone got any info on this?

May 16, 2002
If you think about it, none of these musicians should be able to afford those big ass houses and 3 cars on cribs if you know how major label contracts work. They would have to pull 50 or Eminem numbers to make profit off of their music. We're talking 7-10 million records sold.
Maybe if they sell a shitload of ringtones.