Rick Ross Cribs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 12, 2002
Who seen this shit? This guy cannot be serious. I have never seen somebody who is as over the top as he is, not to mention full of himself. This dude is talkin about how he don't drink diet soda basically because it's not baller enough and he is dead serious. He also has a picture of his face at the bottom of his pool AND his jacuzzi.

Peep it here if you haven't witnessed this shit:
http://video.aol.com/partner/mtv/mtv-cribs-rick-ross/mgid:cms:mvideo:mtv.com:10139248

Feb 5, 2006
MAN FIRST TIME I SEEN THAT CHAPPELE SKIT, I WAS OFF SHROOMS AND I WAS CRYING FROM LAUGHIN SO HARD. MTV CRIBS, COME IN YA BROKE BITCHES! HAHA THAT AINT BALLIN

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
that shit has to be fake, im sure half of the people on there dont even own those homes. They probably just rent them out for the weekend and shoot the episode. how the hell rick ross gone afford all that shit he just recently started gettin big naw?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
for real, that gotta be the funniest skit he ever did.

baby trex coming out the egg an he like

"THIS IS THE MOST BALLER SHIT EVER!!!!"

Jul 12, 2002
that shit has to be fake, im sure half of the people on there dont even own those homes. They probably just rent them out for the weekend and shoot the episode. how the hell rick ross gone afford all that shit he just recently started gettin big naw?
Everyday he's hustlin'

Jul 12, 2002
for real, that gotta be the funniest skit he ever did.

baby trex coming out the egg an he like

"THIS IS THE MOST BALLER SHIT EVER!!!!"
Yes. Rick Ross's cribs is the real life version of the Chappelle's show skit. How about when he's talking about that phonograph and doesn't complete his sentence? It's somewhere in the middle.

Jan 13, 2007
i had em order da italian marble ya feel me? that shit dont be gettin hot in the summa so yo feet dont get hot ya feel me?

RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSSSS

i aint gon lie he stepped it up with the escalade maybach tho

Dec 25, 2003
LMAO

If a rapper bought 5,000 llamas and someone is like man thats retarded

"Hater!"

I swear to god "Hater" can silence any criticism about anything around black people

Its funny like, even educated ass black men will get on TV and essentially use big ass words to enunciate the Hater defense

"He fucked his daughter? Burned his moms house to the ground?
Serial murderer? Killed 16 people? Bought MC Hammer pants? Ate the Feed the Children food? Made a treadmill out of Chinese orphans? Thats fucked up."

"He gettin money why you hatin?"
"Hater!"
"I can smell the jealousy why they hatin!"

Its like anything you do you can just pull out a Hater card and its alright.

May 1, 2003
All that shit looks CLEAN! Can't blame him. Only thing I saw a lil over the top was his face as a medallion! Then again, there is probably a logical explanation for that. Maybe a video or some shit. Otherwise, house looks lived in. Unlike some of the other Cribs I've seen.