RICK ROCK did it again!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2005
Give it up once again... the northern california KING OF SLAP...RICK ROCK

just produced Xzibit's new song "concentrate" that shit is OFF THE MUTHAFUCKIN HOOK! i SEE a huge year for Rick Rock... AND ACCORDING to snoop dogg, RICK ROCK produced his new single "candy" featuring E-40...

HEAD OVER TO DUBCNN for the download....

FED GAME!

PS.

Dubcnn: I heard about a song called "Candy"...

SNOOP DOGG: Oh my god. That's the B-Side on the single "Vato". It's me, E-40, Goldie Loc, Kam, Daz & Kurupt.

Dubcnn: Damn!

SNOOP DOGG: Produced by Rick Rock. It's vicious.

Apr 25, 2002
fed_life said:
Give it up once again... the northern california KING OF SLAP...RICK ROCK

just produced Xzibit's new song "concentrate" that shit is OFF THE MUTHAFUCKIN HOOK! i SEE a huge year for Rick Rock... AND ACCORDING to snoop dogg, RICK ROCK produced his new single "candy" featuring E-40...

HEAD OVER TO DUBCNN for the download....

FED GAME!

PS.

Dubcnn: I heard about a song called "Candy"...

SNOOP DOGG: Oh my god. That's the B-Side on the single "Vato". It's me, E-40, Goldie Loc, Kam, Daz & Kurupt.

Dubcnn: Damn!

SNOOP DOGG: Produced by Rick Rock. It's vicious.

will you ever let go of rick rock or the feds nuts? rick rock could have farted the whole track and you would love it. damn

Apr 25, 2002
theres a fine line between promotion and riding nuts. for clowning purposes most promoters on this board fall under the nut riding category in the eyes of "keep it real, tell it like it is" posters.

i guess thats the way of the BART world right?

btw nice track.

Jul 20, 2005
the_truth_ said:
Damn rick rock tight and everythign but you need to let federation nuts breath a lil...... i hope you just a lil kid..

what does that have to do with the thread????

4real, why did u waste your time typin that?

why the fuck do u even care?

Jul 20, 2005
Benzo said:
will you ever let go of rick rock or the feds nuts? rick rock could have farted the whole track and you would love it. damn
on the real, why are you hatin on me?

i dont see why you would type that? Stop hatin...

that shit had nothing to do with this thread..... if u dont like it, dont post in here... thats how u can tell when the haters are in the building...