RICK ROCK did it again!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2005
The song itself aight. IMO the beat slap but the sample Rick used on the track is annoyin, and brings the quality of the track down. Remove the sample and you have a certiefied slap.

May 22, 2005
the_truth_ said:
Damn rick rock tight and everythign but you need to let federation nuts breath a lil...... i hope you just a lil kid..
Damn, kid, I never really post on here but I gotta say that every time I scroll through threads I see you doing nothing but straight hatin. You generally dont have anything valid to say, but you love putting your fuckin opinion into every thread. You also need to step up your fuckin vocab and grammar if you plan on talkin some legitimate shit. The word youre looking for is ´breathe,´not ´breath.´ Dont worry, though, Yukmouth made the same mistake in his video...unfortunately it made him look just as stupid as it makes you look.

Jan 14, 2006
hahaha, who gives a fuck if he missed a letter....niggas still knew what he was talkin bout, and its a forum, you don't think niggas is gonna post they own opinions? you act as if the nigga personally insulted you.