RICK ROCK did it again!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 7, 2005
this is RickRock there is no sample thats me saying that budda chant.. i was watching that tina turner ike movie and she was chanting and i went in the both and said it and made a beat around it...fuck it ..but hope yall like it and if you don't don't trip FEDERATION ALBUM BE HERE IN OCTOBER FULL OF STUPID SHIT YOOOODDDDEEELLLLL.....

Jun 7, 2005
thank yall 4 all the support you give me and my niggaz and all my niggaz pushing the line 4 this northern cali hiphop....we need all we can get yooooddddeeellll

Aug 23, 2005
This mutha fucca go I5 to I80 pushing a duck fifthy on hydro`s.Whatch this song take off and all the stupid ass niggas that hate in the clubs asking the fine hoes to dance to it.Ha,ha I swere when some nigga`s hear greatness they feel like a punkrock beezy and start acting like a hoe out of pocket cuzz a nigga getting love, respect,fame and fortune!

Mar 20, 2006
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
LOL

On the real though...it seems Rick always gives XZ some of his best work....and he sounds excellent over Rick's shit.....
really?? cuz i jus heard this shit, & Xzibit doesnt sound rite over this beat at all...his flow just didnt sound good on it IMO. sure, it was deffinitely a better beat than the "candy" 1, but i still don't get what tha big deal is... X needs some westcoast soundin shit, & rick rock doesnt have that anymore.

Jan 7, 2006
ouch. track hurts my fuckin membrane but still hot. thats kinda a "i'm not really feelin it" track ... but then 3 hours later u catch yourself singing it back. lol maybe thats just me