Richie Rich signs to Mack 10's Hoobangin' Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
Los Angeles rapper Mack 10 is making a return to the game with a pair of recent signings to his newly relaunched record label, Hoo Bangin Records.

Over the past few months, Mack 10 has officially signed artists like Mitchy Slick, the LBC Crew, Bay Area rapper Richie Rich and longtime affiliate Glasses Malone.

The first release under a new distribution deal with Fontana Distribution will be a collaborative, untitled album between Mack 10 and Glasses Malone.

"The Mack/Malone project is the perfect way to let folks know that Hoo Bangin is coming back strong" "We have been working really hard to make this release a memorable project for our fans. I want Hoo Bangin to become the home of the best on the West."

Mack 10 originally launched Hoo Bangin in 1997, with distribution from Priority Records.

Most of the titles released on the label were from Mack 10, although Hoo Bangin' has released records by MC Eiht, Da Hood and the group that made him famous, Westside Connection.

Each artist on the Hoo Bangin' roster will drop an album before the end of 2011, along with the first installment of a new compilation series titled New West Movement, which will showcase unsigned artists from the West coast.

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
I'm glad to see Rich make moves. But honestly I don't think it's a good move for him. He's much of a factor as Mac 10 is. Mac 10 has just had more nation wide exposure than Rich.

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Keep you eyes peeled there is another Bay Area artist in talks with Hoo Bangin Records from the Rich. Nothing locked down but some great conversation going on. Staying in my lane yall keep your fingers crossed