rice rocketz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
o yea an redrum u look like a fucken square to the fullest hahahahaha dont try so hard homie that aint u
LOL...you really ARE that stupid, aren't you?

The idea behind my first post was:

Fake, faggot ass Nortay

+

Ugly, pathetic, cheap little rice rocket

=

A big, fat, smelly pile of shit.

Meaning...You + that pile of shit in your driveway = ...that pile of shit in your driveway.

Get a job and step your game up. At least get yourself a '92 Ford Taurus; then people won't think you're so pathetic. You'll blend in...

Jul 5, 2007
please tell me what dealership sells a 1995 or 1996 lancer evo in the US? :confused:

~k.
LOL I HAVE NO IDEA, I HATE RICE ROCKETS THEY ARE ANNOYING LOL DID THEY EVEN MAKE EVOS IN 95-96

THE ONLY CAR OF THAT NATURE i LIKE ARE SKYLINES, OR THAT ONE PAUL WALKER HAD AT THE BEGGINING OF 2FAST 2FURIOUS THAT WAS THA SHIT

Nov 2, 2002
dont go the rice rocket route......that trend died off a few years ago. Its no longer cool.
Plus, ittl just give you more to worry about when you park it somewhere. It makes it more likely to get jacked or broke into

Sep 10, 2005
wuz zup homies i just got a rice rocket 91 acura integra it got a little heat i got intake,not sure about the exaust system but it a little loud but i heard luder it got no a.c. and power stering dude that sold it to me said it gives it more horespower and i wuz wondering if any body could let me know wat could give it more heat i realy dont know shit but i want to make this mothafucker flie make it my little hobbie:chinese:

Should have bought a Chevy. A 1965 Chevy Impala that needs restoration, for $4000.