rice rocketz?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2006
wuz zup homies i just got a rice rocket 91 acura integra it got a little heat i got intake,not sure about the exaust system but it a little loud but i heard luder it got no a.c. and power stering dude that sold it to me said it gives it more horespower and i wuz wondering if any body could let me know wat could give it more heat i realy dont know shit but i want to make this mothafucker flie make it my little hobbie:chinese:

Oct 3, 2006
wuz zup homies i just got a rice rocket 91 acura integra it got a little heat i got intake,not sure about the exaust system but it a little loud but i heard luder it got no a.c. and power stering dude that sold it to me said it gives it more horespower and i wuz wondering if any body could let me know wat could give it more heat i realy dont know shit but i want to make this mothafucker flie make it my little hobbie:chinese:
how much did u buy it for and whtas the mileage

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
rice rocket, BOOOOOOOOO!!!!! drive into a brick wall at the chevy dealership man up and buy a truck, or at least a car, wimp

Apr 11, 2005
DAMN! No love at the siccness! I drive a 95 850 turbo volvo with a salvage title and a odometer that gave out about three years ago, and every check engine, abs, and whatever the fuck other light is flashing like a christmas tree! Happy in my bucket like whaaaat!!!!

Oct 3, 2006
^^yeah as much as i hate asian cars them hondas be pretty damn reliable...one of the other marines i work wit here drove his used up honda all the way the fuck from florida, and its still kickin like its new lol