=( *** RETURN OF THE LIVING WHORE PART 2***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2005
uhh it says african american on my birth so that should answer your question about me being white ;/
to be truthful the protection part?? A nigga dunno... I was out of it drunk =( I think so tho.. we did it to times i know the last time he did... lol

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
EXOTICA TAN MA said:
Man also dont yall hate it when you have sex and you been drinking to a point where you like what the fuck did I just bust in a bitch?? LMAO
WTF im fucken confused is it a man or a girl? I was thinking it was a girl but now i dont know. That is also the reason why ur ass gets a license and a car so you dont have to depend on no one.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
I would but i dont have free long distance. Why dont you just post a pic and the situation is solved for everyone.

Apr 25, 2002
bitch why u complaining?...u lucky that dude came thru and got you that late..shit and after u just fucked some dude u aint even know..u might as well let dude who came thru for you fuck..or suck his dick..cuz when it comes down to it what the hell u expect a dude to think..some drunk ass broad calls up wantin to crash out at the pad 5 in the morning..shit...u got what u deserved..lucky for u dude didnt do what i woulda did...drove your ass about 5miles in the wrong direction than kicked your punk rock ass out the ride...bitch walk to your ankles bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.