=( *** RETURN OF THE LIVING WHORE PART 2***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2005
:chinese:

GIMME THAT SLUT by Exotica Tan Whore

Cruisin' down the street in my Six Four
It's like that and it's like this
I took her to the pad and we started to kiss
Now my dicks on hard, you know what I'm thinkin'
Took her panties off and her pussy was stinkin'
Pulled off my drawers and I started to begin
And her pussy's wet so my dick slides in
Oh Heidi Heidi Heidi, you ho
Ridin' on this back and I'm fuckin' kinda slow
So, fi fie fo fo fum
She's scratching on my back; oh here she comes
Now, I gotta getta nut
gotta get a nut
gotta get it quick, ya know because I love this shit
So, gimme that, that, that nut
Gimme that, that, that nut
Gimme that, gimme that, gimme that nut
OK, back, back to the fuckin' basics
Still got yours and mine; want you to taste it
Open wide and no don't you waste it
Ahh, shit; all over your face, kid
You know, you know one thing
You know me, I like to swing
That dick, you know what
So roll over girl while I stick it in your...
But, I'll turn it out
While I'm ridin' that ass; scream and shout
My name is the same; just another pussy that I had to tame, so...
(moan) get on, baby
(moan) get on, baby
(moan) get on, baby
Gimme that nut
Now I love pussy and pussy loves me
Like a lemon to the lime; like a bumble to the bee
You know it's real good; a nigga can't resist it
Couldn't be a fruit loop, so don't get me twisted
'Cause "In some pussy is the place to be
Always fuckin' is the life for me
Spread them legs open far and wide
Fuck this shit; just let me put my dick inside"
So...
(moan) get on, baby
(moan) get on, baby
(moan) get on, baby
Gently ... put the (laughs)

:hurt:

Oct 14, 2004
You dont need him. Get off the Drink. It makes you stupid. Start smoking herb you will always now what your doing.

Sep 28, 2004
Some guys are just asses that way. But not all of them. I have male friends who are like brothers to me. They had the oppurtunity to try shit and never did. I'm one of the guys with them. I don't drink a lot at parties, because parties aren't my favorite place to be, but I had a male acquaintance try shit when I was passed out. I knew this man for years, but we were never more than " Hey, what's up? How're you? " and a hand shake or hug. I knew his friends and they all said he was a creep. But he never tried shit with me until we all went to his place after my friend's gig and everyone was drinking. I don't even dress provocatively. Sweat pants and a tee shirt, man. All i talked about the whole night was my boyfriend at the time. He'd just lost his job and I was really worried. I felt really shitty because he'd called me to inform of it and I was already drunk. He didn't like when I drank. Anyway, so I passed out at this acquaintance of mine's house, ( 10 other people in the room ) and I am suddenly getting woken up by my girl Kat who looks scared. And I realize dude was trying to get into my pants. Fucking traumatized as hell, I get up shaking and you better believe I pressed charges. I know the guy flirted with me once or twice, but I thought he was joking. And I also remember saying, " No, man, I love my boyfriend." And he backed off. Until I passed out.

Some guys are honest. Some guys aren't. I learned an important lesson that day and I don't drink at parties and I don't hang out alone with any man I haven't been TIGHT with for years. If I don't know someone very well, I'm not drinking with them and I am not going alone. Fuck a two faced asshole. To a lot of men, women are just objects and I never want to have to sit in a courtroom again with a man who saw me as one.

May 1, 2005
Majority of dudes r only nice to try and get down a girls pants.(dirty dogs) That shit happens to me alot, even if I tell dude what time it is that i ain't feelin' him like that. Ohh.. sure they understand, then switch up act all butthurt if your chillin with other guys besides him!!!! Shits fucked up/ but they don't see it that way!!!! It's a scandelous feelin' to think someone is a true friend but discover their intensions are only to get laid. ( silly rabits trix are for kids) what helps me is.. thinkin' what r there intensions? you figure that out and DING theres your answer..... Theres an intension for everything!!!!

Ohh by the way.. homegirl, i know dude is a jerk... but you shouldn't make fun of peoples disabilitys like you did.... my bro lost his sight in one eye as a baby he deals with that shit everyday . Nobody but that person knows what thats like or how it feels!! All i'm saying is don't lower yourself by actin' like dude and bein' an "Inconciderate Bitch" no better than he is. YA FEEL?

Aug 15, 2005
Mean Mugg what did I do? hmm let's see I fucked a guy that has a girlfriend... but we never brought up that he had a girlfriend.. it was all because to be real i have not had sex in a while and he looked good. so I did the damn thing.. I was horny I was drinking one thing lead to another..now i feel bad about it because he got a girl ;x I never did anything like that before. so after me and him fucked he end up leaving ;/ what an asshole right? like an hour later he just bounced and shit so im like i gotta bounce too so i hit up my friend and he came picked me up said i could sleep on his sofa. i get to his house and this dude up on it im like wtf i thought i had the sofa and hes like u can get in the bed with me.. i was like excuse me no thanks i will take the floor then he go and say what the fuck did u expect i picked u up at 5:30am i want some pussy ;/ now this one eyed creep know it was nothing like that...so I was like nigga what did u say and hes like that was a bootycall and im like oh hell nah you got the wrong one i'm gonna have to fall back and he was like well i dont know how you gettin home ur houe sure is a long ways after he told me he was gonna take me home so i left his house walking at 6:00am like what im gonna do but lucky this guy who likes me picked me up and carried me home. thats pretty much the DETAILS of my night..

Man also dont yall hate it when you have sex and you been drinking to a point where you like what the fuck did I just bust in a bitch?? LMAO

Aug 20, 2004
EXOTICA TAN MA said:
Man.. I hate myself so much right now... 1st of all I got really drunk.. did something I should of not did, kinda regret it..danced alot.. gave lap dances... then called a friend to sleep on his sofa.. he then says get in my bed.. i said no the floor will be fine then.. then he says what the fuck i come get you at 6am and you dont expect this to be a booty call?? man it's fucking crazy to know who ya real friends are foreal.. fuck that bitch ass nigga with the one eye. then after that i go walking for a mile in a girly wife beater and skirt, heels =( and the motherfucker was just like bye.. niggas be on that bullshit forreal.. i looked up to dude like a big ass brother on the real.. then i had to call this guy who likes me and lucky he answered and came and got me so now im safe back home ;0 but fuck bitch ass dudes :(
Are you white???If so...cut the "nigga" crap...

Aug 20, 2004
EXOTICA TAN MA said:
Mean Mugg what did I do? hmm let's see I fucked a guy that has a girlfriend... but we never brought up that he had a girlfriend.. it was all because to be real i have not had sex in a while and he looked good. so I did the damn thing.. I was horny I was drinking one thing lead to another..now i feel bad about it because he got a girl ;x I never did anything like that before. so after me and him fucked he end up leaving ;/ what an asshole right? like an hour later he just bounced and shit so im like i gotta bounce too so i hit up my friend and he came picked me up said i could sleep on his sofa. i get to his house and this dude up on it im like wtf i thought i had the sofa and hes like u can get in the bed with me.. i was like excuse me no thanks i will take the floor then he go and say what the fuck did u expect i picked u up at 5:30am i want some pussy ;/ now this one eyed creep know it was nothing like that...so I was like nigga what did u say and hes like that was a bootycall and im like oh hell nah you got the wrong one i'm gonna have to fall back and he was like well i dont know how you gettin home ur houe sure is a long ways after he told me he was gonna take me home so i left his house walking at 6:00am like what im gonna do but lucky this guy who likes me picked me up and carried me home. thats pretty much the DETAILS of my night..

Man also dont yall hate it when you have sex and you been drinking to a point where you like what the fuck did I just bust in a bitch?? LMAO

You are a fuckin idiot...you made the situation...now lay in it...

And women wonder why men call em "stupid ass bitches"...well..look at your actions!!!Stupid ass bitch...

Apr 1, 2002
EXOTICA TAN MA said:

YUHESS that's what I wanted to hear. I'm curious, did y'all use protection? And don't feel so bad about dude havin' a girl, he knew what he was doing so don't blame yourself for his actions, you had no idear.

Gringo, she's part black and I still think she should cut that nigga shit out regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.