REST IN PISS GADDAFI!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2007
all this shit the united states is doing DOES NOT benefit us, the U.S. citizens.

gas aint no cheaper, the world aint safer, jobs aint increasing.

why anyone would support our foreign policies then?? fuckin idiots man

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Boots Riley said:
"NATO has assassinated Ghadaffi. Now the puppets can dance. This is not about democracy, as the "new" leaders are a combination of his ex-cabinet and ex-Muhjadeen who took out the People's Democratic Party Of Afghanistan in the 80s and installed The Taliban for the CIA. Pro-Gaddafi protests in Tripoli have been met with "rebel" gunfire- even mainstream media reports this. Not about democracy. Not about what the people wanted. Under Gaddafi, at least they had a 2000 people General People's Congress and 468 local Basic People's Congresses. Hundreds of thousands participating in decision making in a country of 6 million. The people voted Gaddafi's proposals down constantly over the years. It was not a dictatorship. It was not a revolutionary people's state, but much better than what we have here. Women were part of his government, and women were encouraged to get degrees and jobs of their own. Equal rights for women was part of the discussion that was constantly on the table. The ex-Muhjadeen folks are not down for any of this. The Libyan people had the highest standard of living in Africa and of most Arab nations. Libyans were the most well traveled people in all of Africa, because of the wealth. This is even though there were sanctions against Libya for years! They had free health care and free education. 1/5 of the work force were intellectuals due to this. Wikileaks documents show that the U.S. knew it that Gaddafi lived a meager lifestyle, especially compared most other leaders in Oil producing nations, but his sons misused funds on their trips for frivolous things. If you look at pictures of his home, there are a gang of houses in the Oakland hills that are way more luxurious and much bigger. This was all covered up in order to gain support for this NATO action. This was not about stopping a "massacre", that has been debunked- it didn't happen and wasn't gonna happen- it's a rumor repeated by the media with no back-up. However, the "rebels" have disappeared 10,000 Black Libyans from the town of Tawherga. Men, women, and children. They're not in jail, they can't be found, and the city of Sirte is obliterated by NATO bombs and NTC surface to air missiles used on apartment buildings, with at least tens of thousands of men, women, and children dying there. All signs point to the fact that more people supported Gaddafi than the NTC. They will now have to rule with even more draconian measures to stay in power. These are your massacres. Libya was not perfect, but this is a retrograde step."

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
all this shit the united states is doing DOES NOT benefit us, the U.S. citizens.

gas aint no cheaper, the world aint safer, jobs aint increasing.

why anyone would support our foreign policies then?? fuckin idiots man
I thought shit would change under obama

Feb 7, 2006
"In 2010 Gaddafi offered to invest $97 billion in Africa to free it from Western influence, on condition that African states rid themselves of corruption and nepotism. Gaddafi always dreamed of a Developed, United Africa and was about to make that dream come true - and nothing is more terrifying to the West than a Developed, United Africa."

nigga sounds kool to me
They don't want that... a world run by Millions of niggas with the most oil, gold, diamonds,money, etc. Africa's the last frontier.

Feb 7, 2006
i think you may have got this twisted. Gaddafi wanted a United Africa so he can have more power.

fuck him. he aint no better than any other piece of shit, foreign or from U.S.A.
that was part of it, just like the president and our politicians of yesteryear wanted more "states" (native/mexican land, and confederate states) for more power and wealth. But I'll take a supposed dictator qaddafi with a united Africa free from imperialism, cronism, kleptocracies, etc. than a celebration siccness thread about a man we really didn't know and my folks suffering and dying all day on the mother continent.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
that was part of it, just like the president and our politicians of yesteryear wanted more "states" (native/mexican land, and confederate states) for more power and wealth. But I'll take a supposed dictator qaddafi with a united Africa free from imperialism, cronism, kleptocracies, etc. than a celebration siccness thread about a man we really didn't know and my folks suffering and dying all day on the mother continent.
this

but them aint my people

just people in general and i wouldnt wanna see my ancestors lands destroyed, nor do i wanna see anyone elses

shits a joke now...its funny how all this is happening in such cliche fashion

i suspect a batman or superman in the future of our country, its bound to happen

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
this

but them aint my people

just people in general and i wouldnt wanna see my ancestors lands destroyed, nor do i wanna see anyone elses

shits a joke now...its funny how all this is happening in such cliche fashion

i suspect a batman or superman in the future of our country, its bound to happen
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THEIR ANCESTORS LAND DESTROYED...YET THIS GOVERNMENT DESTROYED ALOT OF ANCESTRAL LAND...NATIVES/MEXICANS GOT NOWHERE TO GO BUT WHERE THEY BEEN ALLOWED TOO...WHEN ITS BEEN A PART OF A CULTURE, OLDER THAN THE EXISTENCE OF THE CONSTITUTION.
WE NEED TO SQUARE AWAY PROBLEMS AT HOME BEFORE STICKING OUR NOSES IN OTHER COUNTRIES BUSINESS...
WE GOT NO RIGHT TO TELL ANY NATION SHIT TILL WE GET OUR OWN STUFF TOGETHER...ITS JUST HYPOCRISY AND DOUBLE STANDARDS...

AND THE MASSES ARE JUST SO DUMBED DOWN...ITS LIKE THAT MOVIE "THEY LIVE" WITH ROWDY RODDY PIPER

Apr 25, 2002
But I'll take a supposed dictator qaddafi with a united Africa free from imperialism, cronism, kleptocracies, etc. than a celebration siccness thread about a man we really didn't know and my folks suffering and dying all day on the mother continent.
its easy to say you'd take Qaddafi when your here in the U.S. surfing high speed internet thats with in your budget and speaking your mind freely on any subject you want with out government interference.

your speaking with emotion player, not logic.