REST IN PISS GADDAFI!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
SHIT BIN LADEN IS MOST LIKELY IN NORWAY OR SOME SHIT...BALD HEADED, SHAVED UP, IN A ITALIAN SUIT, WEARING GUCCI SHADES, SMOKING A CHUNK OF HASH WITH DUBYA...
TALKING BOUT "THOSE WERE THE GOOD DAYS"!!!

OH MY BAD JUST SEEN GEORGE DUBYA'S AT THE RANGER GAME...

SO ITS PROBABLY CHENEY THATS WITH HIM.

I bet he's in Dubai.. chillin' at Cheney's house over here.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I think there are gonna be two three ways this turns out:

1) A nice democracy marionette controlled but Europe/US
2) A religious country similar to Saudi Arabia
3) Civil war

I'm kind of betting on option 3...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
That's their/Israel's goal, right?
Complete domination/control of the middle east? Yes.

Modern day Imperialism at it's finest.
We have them almost completely surrounded. I'm not a conspiracy guy, but the drums of war have been beating against Iran for over 30 years, since the hostage crisis and the overthrow of the shah. To me it's inevitable.
Of course it is. Israel gets what Israel wants, they have the hollocaust wave to ride for atleast another century.

US/Israel is involved in proxy wars for that reason, as well as the mad scramble for the earths last remaining rescources.

RAPE RAPE RAPE

when everythings gone then what will they fight for lol?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Of course it is. Israel gets what Israel wants, they have the hollocaust wave to ride for atleast another century.

US/Israel is involved in proxy wars for that reason, as well as the mad scramble for the earths last remaining rescources.

RAPE RAPE RAPE

when everythings gone then what will they fight for lol?
WORLD SUPER POWER, USA BITCH.

Aug 6, 2008
"In 2010 Gaddafi offered to invest $97 billion in Africa to free it from Western influence, on condition that African states rid themselves of corruption and nepotism. Gaddafi always dreamed of a Developed, United Africa and was about to make that dream come true - and nothing is more terrifying to the West than a Developed, United Africa."

nigga sounds kool to me

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
SHIT BIN LADEN IS MOST LIKELY IN NORWAY OR SOME SHIT...BALD HEADED, SHAVED UP, IN A ITALIAN SUIT, WEARING GUCCI SHADES, SMOKING A CHUNK OF HASH WITH DUBYA...
TALKING BOUT "THOSE WERE THE GOOD DAYS"!!!
I bet he's in Dubai.. chillin' at Cheney's house over here.
nope, both of you brehs are wrong.

he's in south central los angeles wearing a seattle mariners fitted, with neighborhood chuccs, c-walking on slauson and crenshaw with the rollin 60s.

Jan 13, 2007
there was a civil war in libya between 2 groups of their citizens(civilians). ones supported ghaddafi the others didnt. the US came in to protect the civilians involved in the civil war.. but which civilians? the ones for ghaddafi or the ones against? haha

then when he stays in his home city for months the media tries to make it look like hes making people support him by staying inside the city and that thousands of people are trying to run away from the city... well NO SHIT if you have NATO planes bombing 24/7 people are gonna run away it has nothing to do with supporting one or the other.

he must have had a good chunk of support to keep fighting for almost 8 months... stuff like this just goes over peoples heads

at the end of the day he faught knowing he was gonna lose, i respect that. you might put your own life on the line but not your sons grandsons, etc. all but his wife, daughter + kids, stayed in libya and faught so that says something

Apr 25, 2002
"In 2010 Gaddafi offered to invest $97 billion in Africa to free it from Western influence, on condition that African states rid themselves of corruption and nepotism. Gaddafi always dreamed of a Developed, United Africa and was about to make that dream come true - and nothing is more terrifying to the West than a Developed, United Africa."

nigga sounds kool to me
i think you may have got this twisted. Gaddafi wanted a United Africa so he can have more power.

fuck him. he aint no better than any other piece of shit, foreign or from U.S.A.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i respect that people have their opinions on the middle east and this bullshit is, im sure, pissing all of us off

but lets be real, we cannot sit here and assume shit without actually placing our own 2 feet on the ground and hearing, seeing, and feeling it like the people we watch in these videos