REST IN PISS GADDAFI!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
NO, Sydal isn't hardcore Republican he only believes in 99.5% of what that party espouses despite his non-stop defense of all of their members and their actions, that .5% makes him Libertarian.
Is that right? Which Republicans am I defending? Am I out there stomping the pavement telling people to vote for Herman Cain, Mitt Romney, or any other Republican candidate?

More importantly, am I voting for any of the above? No. I won't be voting for Obama, either...because they're all full of shit.

Apr 25, 2002
You guys should know by now that Sydal is hardcore Republican and believes everything the media tells him. I bet he's playing this in his car right now. lol
I think you need to do your homework before you speak on something or someone you know nothing about.

I'm liberal about some shit, and I'm conservative about other shit. I actually pay attention to what is going on and decide for myself. Party lines are for pussies who can't think for themselves.

As far as the media goes...fuck the media. I was a journalism student until I learned exactly how those people operate. I pursued a business degree instead because I refuse to take part in lying and taking sides.

The fact is this: Gaddafi did some good shit for his country, and he also did some bad shit to his own people. Somebody following the media hype would completely disregard the former. I'm more worried about what the fuck is going on right here in our own country. We have no business anywhere else...especially when we have enough shit here to fix.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
I think you need to do your homework before you speak on something or someone you know nothing about.

I'm liberal about some shit, and I'm conservative about other shit. I actually pay attention to what is going on and decide for myself. Party lines are for pussies who can't think for themselves.

As far as the media goes...fuck the media. I was a journalism student until I learned exactly how those people operate. I pursued a business degree instead because I refuse to take part in lying and taking sides.

The fact is this: Gaddafi did some good shit for his country, and he also did some bad shit to his own people. Somebody following the media hype would completely disregard the former. I'm more worried about what the fuck is going on right here in our own country. We have no business anywhere else...especially when we have enough shit here to fix.

I'm not going to debate you. I'll just say that going off the stances you've taken in the past, on here, it's hard not to call you a hardcore, right-wing, conservative.

Apr 25, 2002
I'm not going to debate you. I'll just say that going off the stances you've taken in the past, on here, it's hard not to call you a hardcore, right-wing, conservative.
I've gone up against both sides...you're just seeing what you want.

Start a thread about Herman Cain and Mitt Romney and I will rip them both to shreds. But nobody on this site does that, so you don't see that side of me. Everybody is too busy focusing on what we do in other countries, and singing praise to Barack Oblahblah.