Request : The Absolute Power "more power" bonus dvd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2006
I used to have the bonus dvd but I can't find a torrent or anywhere to download it again. If anyone has the bonus dvd can I please get an email or pm with it?

Nov 13, 2006
I got the t9x on my hard drive. Just not the absolute power bonus dvd. I found one torrent of it, but it keeps getting to about 80% then stopping. Even when I let it go for day's.

May 7, 2008
Interesting stuff.

The bonus dvd disc that came with this album didnt work in Australia has they left the video part off the disc it entirely. So if your a tech n9ne collector you should buy the Australian Import as it has a massive change.

May 7, 2008
why dont u just use dvdshrink and copy the dvd to HD..than put it in a ISO file.. than give him the ISO file ?? than he can use it that way if he smart enuff

Nov 4, 2005
in all honesty, I have been wanting the more power DVD too, but more for the song Runaway, just so i have an actual CDQ and not this bogus shitty sounding one they have floatin with the torrents. I had this back in High school, but i dunno wtf happened, it was so long ago.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Absolute Power was probably the best deal I ever got for an album it was 20 tracks AND it came with a full length DVD and EP!! Plus I only paid regular CD price think like 15 bucks at best buy. I still have the whole set and the mp3 rips for the more power bonus. I recall the first person to rip em the volume was really low so I raised em but then a better quality version musta leaked later cause the version I listen to now is CDQ.

Sep 24, 2002
and just cause its in flac format doesn't mean its gonna sound crisp and louder. but again ill check it in a bit

and i said all other rips of them aside from mine and your flac are muffled (points to ALL scene rips of it)

only one track hit above 1000kbp/s just fyi casper