Request : The Absolute Power "more power" bonus dvd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
dude i dont give a fuck, y'all are asking for the fucking tracks to the dvd, and most y'all didnt even buy the ablum anyways, i have BOUGHT the album, just lost the dvd over the years, i am no no NEW tech n9ne fan like the rest of y'all.

Shut the fuck up, Jimmy.

Sep 30, 2002
dude i dont give a fuck, y'all are asking for the fucking tracks to the dvd, and most y'all didnt even buy the ablum anyways, i have BOUGHT the album, just lost the dvd over the years, i am no no NEW tech n9ne fan like the rest of y'all. i have been bumping his shit when he didnt have a household name. you just started listening to him from k.o.d you powderpuff. way to jump on the badwagon when he went soft as fuck, BTW he didnt make this message board. fuck you and fuck the industry
Says the guy who joined in Sept of 2010. Pretty sure ZeR0 was fighting Strange for promo to put up in NY 11 years ago dummy.

Secondly almost every thread you have ever been in on this site has been in regard to trying to get someone to "UP" something. Fuck off. Yeah I am pretty sure everyone knows Strange didn't make the siccness.net but they choose the mods for a board that they decide to keep active, believe they could shut it down tomorrow if they want.