Request : The Absolute Power "more power" bonus dvd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Now that I think about It, I think I gathered my version from various sources, some from vintage tech some from the absolute power tour promo and some from the best quality rip of the DVD I found. It's been so long that I don't know if this version I currently have on my comp is that compiled version or not, I have data dvd's galore so no tellin, lol my external with all my most up to date files is not mounting so I cant access it. Here's the one I have on my comp right now. I fixed track taggs & added the More Power Disk for the cover art, also used the Absolute Power tour sampler promo spot for the intro, it fits well.

*Deleted old rip link*

LMK if its any better.

May 7, 2008
well i spent ages uploading that for yaz < my UL speed is crap..its like 200+ mbs just for those 6 tracks or whatever.. ino damn sure its not a crappy muffled 192 lol

Sep 24, 2002
Now that I think about It, I think I gathered my version from various sources, some from vintage tech some from the absolute power tour promo and some from the best quality rip of the DVD I found. It's been so long that I don't know if this version I currently have on my comp is that compiled version or not, I have data dvd's galore so no tellin, lol my external with all my most up to date files is not mounting so I cant access it. Here's the one I have on my comp right now. I fixed track taggs & added the More Power Disk for the cover art, also used the Absolute Power tour sampler promo spot for the intro, it fits well.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EJB59TGZ

LMK if its any better.
lol @ various sources.

mines still dirty, one sourced and still the best rip thus far lol just saying

* yea moon its clean haha

Sep 24, 2002
well i spent ages uploading that for yaz < my UL speed is crap..its like 200+ mbs just for those 6 tracks or whatever.. ino damn sure its not a crappy muffled 192 lol
well no its not muffled no. but its clean and still the same quality as mine from the small check ive done and unneeded space.

bigger file size hardly means better quality. its all about the original source and how its ripped
\

and moon urs is muffled

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Yea, reason being is was lookin for best possible quality versions I could find. I dl'd 2 different versions from the net and ripped my own cd's as well. I know "Victory" sounds better than the version you have KC. A few others questionable, but deleted already so not sure.

Sep 24, 2002
its ripped from the source..as lossless.. so blame the cd creator lol not me.. your on crack if u think this sounds like a 192 rip :p...
u really have bad eye sight to think thats what ive said.
my copy is V0 25kb/s and again it doesnt matter if its flac.
very small chance its the cd if thats what was used . then its the encoder/ripper. wrong settings and dude its still CLEAN lol

even pyro who ripped it with V0 long ago doesn't sound as loud and crisp as a normal LP . i was surprised when dude gave me the link after he did it .

o well im loving my rip but to each his own

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
u really have bad eye sight to think thats what ive said.
my copy is V0 25kb/s and again it doesnt matter if its flac.
very small chance its the cd if thats what was used . then its the encoder/ripper. wrong settings and dude its still CLEAN lol

even pyro who ripped it with V0 long ago doesn't sound as loud and crisp as a normal LP . i was surprised when dude gave me the link after he did it .

o well im loving my rip but to each his own
mine was 320kbps CBR. i used a dvd ripper to just rip the audio at 320 and separated the songs. mine was still really quiet tho. the one you upped has been the best ive heard.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
So I jus entered My original DVD into DVD Shrink 3.2 and can rip any segment I want including preview em, they do sound a tad muffled ON THE DVD so I guess this is the best we gonna get out of these, best thing to do is what I did way back and add the Vintage Tech Versions, just need a little editing for the audio segments at the end of each song.

May 7, 2008
its the only true australian edition im aware of.. and its only the bonus disc thats censored...fux me why it was done this way..it also didnt have the movie <... its a collectible still..

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Just Ripped The Original DVD - extracted the VOB's without compressing anything then extracted the raw audio with cool edit pro. had to bring the levels up 10 full DB, saved em as Mp3 320 kbps, they sound dope! Then I extracted The Grench, Victory & Shocked from my original Vintage Tech CD & made them mp3 320kbps as well. Had to edit the audio segments out at the end, figured those belong on Vintage Tech Exclusively. Added the "Absolute Power Promo" from the Tour Sampler as a bonus intro and "Save Yourself" from Vintage Tech as a bonus outro. Also Opened up my AP booklet and gave proper credits in the track tags & added the More Power DVD disk lable as the album art.

At last this album sounds like its SUPPOSED TA SOUND! Don't get no better than this, I ripped everything from original sources.

PS I know about lossless audio but have no interest in it when it comes to mp3 albums on my comp & media players.

I'll upload it for folks if wanted.