Red Dead Redemption

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 9, 2007
I drink way too much while I play games I guess because I finished the game and don't even remember this strange man yall are talking about. I'll have to play it again someday. LOL

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
i think the strange man is an alternate personality of john

as in john if he had gone a different route in life, and become the accountant and hadn't been a rough outlaw but a smart gentleman. thats why he knows everything about john, because he is john.

also on his last encounter he stands in the spot where john is to be buried and says 'this is a nice spot'

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
I drink way too much while I play games I guess because I finished the game and don't even remember this strange man yall are talking about. I'll have to play it again someday. LOL
The Strange Man was just a side mission that didn't need to be completed. You don't even have to do his missions to get 100%. I missed him during my first playthrough.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i dont think its death. remember john said "DAMN YOU" and the guy sais many have. who damns death? alot of people damn god or satan.

you may be right though. i like how they didnt explain, only that they set you up for the last mission. that right there wasthe best part of the game

Jul 9, 2007
The Strange Man was just a side mission that didn't need to be completed. You don't even have to do his missions to get 100%. I missed him during my first playthrough.
Good to know almost though I was gonna have to start going to meeting's or something but fuck that.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
i think the strange man is an alternate personality of john

as in john if he had gone a different route in life, and become the accountant and hadn't been a rough outlaw but a smart gentleman. thats why he knows everything about john, because he is john.

also on his last encounter he stands in the spot where john is to be buried and says 'this is a nice spot'
Well how would he know the man was going to cheat on his wife or that the nun needed help?

Nov 14, 2002
Did you see the list of crazies on the bottom commenting to "leave the old woman alone"...

Not to spoil the article or anything, but there's no way that lady dug them up, let alone carried them anywhere. So there must be a crazy motherfucker out there who was talked into, or paid to dig up and transfer corpses to her house.

May 3, 2002
RED DEAD ZOMBIES DLC COMING!

Starved for more Red Dead Redemption content? Rockstar just announced four new DLC packs for Xbox Live and PlayStation Network, with the first one -- dubbed "Legends and Killers" -- due in August for $10. You can expect new characters, weapons and active map locations (for both freeroaming and competitive multiplayer modes) to be added to New Austin over the coming months. Also ... zombies.

Mosey on past the break for the full rundown.

Legends and Killers -- August 2010 (800 MS Points / $9.99)

* Nine new multiplayer map locations
* Eight new multiplayer characters, including some from Red Dead Revolver
* New projectile weapon, The Tomahawk, with corresponding multiplayer and single-player challenges
* New Achievements and Trophies

Liars and Cheats -- Launch date TBD (800 MS Points / $9.99)

* Attack and Defend multiplayer competitive mode and challenges
* New multiplayer horse races, with mounted combat
* Play as "the heroes and villains" of Red Dead Redemption, as well as eight new multiplayer characters
* Multiplayer versions of Liar's Dice and Poker from the single-player game
* New weapon, The Explosive Rifle, with corresponding multiplayer and single-player challenges

Free Roam
-- Launch date TBD (Price TBD)

* Additional Free Roam challenges
* New action areas and defensive placements
* Posse scoring and leaderboards
* New anti-griefing measures in Free Roam

Undead Nightmare -- Launch date TBD (800 MS Points / $9.99)

* New single-player adventure, challenges and quests
* Eight new multiplayer zombie characters
* Additional animals to hunt
* New dynamic events "and more"

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
RED DEAD ZOMBIES DLC COMING!

Starved for more Red Dead Redemption content? Rockstar just announced four new DLC packs for Xbox Live and PlayStation Network, with the first one -- dubbed "Legends and Killers" -- due in August for $10. You can expect new characters, weapons and active map locations (for both freeroaming and competitive multiplayer modes) to be added to New Austin over the coming months. Also ... zombies.

Mosey on past the break for the full rundown.

Legends and Killers -- August 2010 (800 MS Points / $9.99)

* Nine new multiplayer map locations
* Eight new multiplayer characters, including some from Red Dead Revolver
* New projectile weapon, The Tomahawk, with corresponding multiplayer and single-player challenges

Liars and Cheats -- Launch date TBD (800 MS Points / $9.99)

* Attack and Defend multiplayer competitive mode and challenges
* New multiplayer horse races, with mounted combat
* Play as "the heroes and villains" of Red Dead Redemption, as well as eight new multiplayer characters
* Multiplayer versions of Liar's Dice and Poker from the single-player game
* New weapon, The Explosive Rifle, with corresponding multiplayer and single-player challenges

Free Roam
-- Launch date TBD (Price TBD)

* Additional Free Roam challenges
* New action areas and defensive placements
* Posse scoring and leaderboards
* New anti-griefing measures in Free Roam

Undead Nightmare -- Launch date TBD (800 MS Points / $9.99)

* New single-player adventure, challenges and quests
* Eight new multiplayer zombie characters
* Additional animals to hunt
* New dynamic events "and more"
i wish you had told me this before i went and traded the game in