Recent Surge in BART population

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 4, 2002
BART and the Siccness population is growing, on every thread i see 90% new folks "join dates" within the passed five months. It's just another sign that the bay is blowin up, because now ppl are flooding BART like a moffugga!!

Im curious how most of yall found out about B.A.R.T. for all the newbies on the board

BTW

WELCOME TO THE BAY AREA'S PRIME SPOT FOR SF BAY HIP HOP!!!!!! YADDADDAAAA!!!!

Jun 4, 2002
i've been on this shit for a minute but i'd just read and never post.... i remember when page 1 would have topics from a few days ago still. now, if you gone for a day or two... you missed out on some shit lol

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
BAYsikz said:
^^cosign..i was a long time reader until i juss decided to join
Same I remember the old BART board and just kept reading until it moved to the siccness where we were forced to sign up

D

DaSlimReaper

I've actually been registered here for atleast a year but I just changed my name.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I stopped by quite a few times in the past few years...I do remember seeing the raptalk boards, but I never joined....I saw something a couple months ago that I wanted to respond to and it was downhill ever since...I tried to stop posting, but then my eye starts twitching and my neck starts itching....its like a siccness....

Feb 18, 2006
Defy said:
I stopped by quite a few times in the past few years...I do remember seeing the raptalk boards, but I never joined....I saw something a couple months ago that I wanted to respond to and it was downhill ever since...I tried to stop posting, but then my eye starts twitching and my neck starts itching....its like a siccness....
lol, for real

Nov 4, 2002
with all the people finally postin up on this board its crackin, i've never seen this board so busy and i've frequented bart since it was bay area rap talk before they had switched over to siccness.net and i aint talkin bout www.raptalk.net ... found this when i was searchin for stuff to download on Napster a month or two after napster came out..

Feb 14, 2006
im really new,but i was doing a research paper on gangs for a college class and this place popped up through yahoo. been stopping by ever since.