Real World - Las Vegas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
I can't believe Nani still talks and is with that fuckin dumb fuck Adam. He is the prime example of a douche bag. What a stupid cunt.

But yea, next weeks episode looks like a great one

And today's episode we found out why she's a dumb hoe. Cuz she grew up without a father. I wouldn't be surprised if she used to be a stripper lol...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
so is mike he knows he is instigating but acts like he isnt talkin shit he is one of those people i wanna punch in the face cause his smart ass remarks there both queers and lol at nany sayin you havent changed no shit you dumb bitch he played you before and he will continue to do it next episode should be brackin also i got that cook hookin up with adam and nany gettin butt hurt

Jun 24, 2005
I missed like a month of episodes (last one I saw was Adam gettin' the boot) and I finally watched again last night.

That shit was funny when Mike told Dustin he might not be allowed at the school of his gay sexcapades. Dustin looked like he was about to cry from that shit. On some real shit, Mike is a cerebral ass motherfucker and knows how to push someone's buttons.

Feb 28, 2006
mike sounding like a whining little bitch crying for attention and just plain hating on dustin. but yeah mike is one of those smart mouth muthafuckas you just wanna smack the shit out of. this show definitely went downhill when adam left. i bet mtv paid for his trip back just not at the hardrock.