Real World - Las Vegas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Ya last nights episode was pretty weak. Just because Nany was exposed for being this weak shell of a human being. She pretty much likes anyone who likes her. Also, that dude that came back to bowl did look like Frankenstein. Guy needs to ease off the shoulder shrugs.

That Mike nerd is starting to get a little annoying. He was cool at first but he plays the goodie goodie card left and right. OK man, we get it...you're a dork. You don't have to use it all the time then sit there with a smerk on your face like a 12 year old kid. Just let it be...

Jan 9, 2009
the Nani bitch is almost as crazy as Adam is.
"IVE BEEN PUNCHED IN THE FACE BY A GUY!!"
so what bitch stfu. gtfo the room

adam's behavior is bizarre. dude has mental issues.
who the fuck wants to drink and end up like that... everytime you go out

the rest of the cast are fillers. i like how the black guy is fucking the black girl who is down with him fucking other girls.

did the other white boy tell that girl roomate hes fuckin on that he used to work for nudefrathouse.com yet? lulz

May 2, 2002
Yes, I too have been sucked back into the Real World.

As much as everyone hates Adam...he's the only reason to even watch the show.

I cracked up when he brought that ugly blond chick home and pretended like it was Leroy's and tells the nerdy guy if she ain't down to fuck I want you to kick her out...and the Nani chick is in the house the whole time haha.

May 2, 2002
the Nani bitch is almost as crazy as Adam is.
"IVE BEEN PUNCHED IN THE FACE BY A GUY!!"
so what bitch stfu. gtfo the room
She said that shit like she was proud of it or somethin'. Like it was some kinda badge of honor or some shit. That tripped me out. I don't know any females who like gettin' they ass whooped. SMH

Feb 28, 2006
yea i hope Adam doesnt get the boot nor does he change his ways. i love every minute of him going bizerk when he drinks (probably cuz im drunk watching it). dustin is funny as fuck too predicting adam. imo, nany likes getting her ass whooped. dustin told this bitch, stay away, bitch goes right back. she cute tho.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'm halfway through he new episode... looks like Adam got kicked off

even though the guy is a complete douche bag... he makes the show entertaining... what other storyline is there? the romance between the web cam fag and the blonde chick... booooring

we'll see how it plays out

Nani is a dumb bitch though

Jun 24, 2005
That dumb motherfucker got kicked off the show and had Nany crying n shit. That dude was trying to hit you the night before, now he's gone and you wanna cry over him? That bitch is straight up stupid.

May 6, 2002
The whole house is screwed up. Leroy is the only sensible one and who knows if dirt will come out on him later.

I watch shows to be entertained. This show just ends up pissing me off and hating people more than I already do.

Sep 15, 2009
Lmao @ Leroy telling everyone "man, ya'll soft as fuck," when they were at dinner and he wanted Adam kicked out. Nany is a stupid ass ho too, saying she has deep feelings and wanting a bf/gf relationship with Adam...like wake up you stupid bitch! He already has a gf and has been playing your ass since day one lol. Gullible ho is gullible

May 2, 2002
Nani is a dumb bitch though
That goes without saying. She has been abused in a previous relationship, so what does she do when she gets to Vegas? She gravitates towards someone who is abusive (i.e. Adam) because she has no self-worth and doesn't think she deserves better. I can't say I feel sorry for her. Shit, she was all hugged up on Adam like she wanted to be with him AFTER he gets kicked out. Give it some time, she'll find another douchebag to be attracted to.