Ray Lewis to Cowboys???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 5, 2005
^^^^I think it will happen. Rex Ryan is out and so go his schemes. And will Baltimore really give Lewis 3 more years considering his age? Dallas Cowboys are a BIG market team and Jerry Jones has the money to bring that leadership in.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
^^^^I think it will happen. Rex Ryan is out and so go his schemes. And will Baltimore really give Lewis 3 more years considering his age? Dallas Cowboys are a BIG market team and Jerry Jones has the money to bring that leadership in.
only way i think it happens is if owens leaves i dont think those two can be in the same locker room

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lmao at even thinking lewis would leave his good team, with a quarterback with lots of promise, to go to a team thats garbage and overrated with the most overrated qb in the league

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
anywhere ray goes is going to be his team.....thats just the typeof personality he has

if a grown ass man cant act right on his own accord, then ray lewis, ray mancini, ray charles, rey mysterio, rae carruth, ray dawn chong....NO ONE can help em.

Apr 5, 2005
Ray Lewis is not leaving Baltimore
Ha! Money talks people! If Baltimore doesn't give him the money he thinks he's worth he'll leave. It's a business. Flacco may have alot of promise, but that offense is crap. They have no play makers and all 3 RB's aren't very elusive....Rex Ryan is also gone...so there goes the defense. To make matters worse? Most of these guys are aging. It's the system these guys play in....Watch. The Jet's will be a top 10 if not top 5 defense next year. They have the talent. Rex Ryan will turn it around.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
anywhere ray goes is going to be his team.....thats just the typeof personality he has

if a grown ass man cant act right on his own accord, then ray lewis, ray mancini, ray charles, rey mysterio, rae carruth, ray dawn chong....NO ONE can help em.
YOU FORGOT RAY LUV...

Apr 25, 2002
I would agree, except for a few places. The Colts are Peyton Manning's team, the Patriots are Tom Brady's team. I don't think Chicago would be considered "his" team either if he happened to go there.

But what I meant was the Baltimore Ravens are his home. He's been there since the beginning of his career and he's led them for the last 13 years. He's the man there. I just don't see him leaving.