RAW 4/11/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Melina has a fucked up face.

Anyway I heard Sin Cara busted his ass getting in the ring again on Monday. I missed it because I fell the fuck asleep on that boring show.

Feb 8, 2003
Melina has a fucked up face.

Anyway I heard Sin Cara busted his ass getting in the ring again on Monday. I missed it because I fell the fuck asleep on that boring show.
yeah he did. he almost got his legs caught in ropes and almost fell on his neck bc that trampoline jump wasnt high enough. then primo made him fuck up his top rope finisher so he had to do it again.

Aug 16, 2003
He looked real awkward in the ring to me and almost looked lost. Primo looked like he was carrying most of the matchup until the last part when Sin messed up his finisher.

I like the looks of Sin Cara but thats it. I dont think he needs to try to fly over the top rope everynight and I think that while his high risk is good...he dosent seem to do much else.

Hopefully he improves..otherwise he'll be hanging out with Kabal soon

May 24, 2002
NoDQ.com > WWE > Vince Down on Cara's Entrance, Edge's Future
Posted by Amish Patel on 04/12/2011 at 02:09 PM

- Vince McMahon hates Sin Cara's entrance using the trampoline since he's messed it up two out of three times he's performed it at a TV taping. After last night's RAW, the special Cara may be completely scrapped or altered

May 6, 2009
I think he should completely lose the entrance into the ring and focus more on his in ring set of moves. He obviously has his high flying/agile skill set down, so hopefully he can keep progressing and not just be known for that.
I agree. The trampoline was too close to the ring so that's not really his fault. Just get rid of the damn thing. Primo was the one who fucked up that finish too. I like Sin Cara and look forward to seeing more of him.

May 24, 2002
- Sin Cara tried to impress his peers backstage a recent WWE event by claiming that many of his notable victories in Mexico were shoots. There was plenty of eye-rolling over his conduct, with some feeling he embarrassed himself.

Similarly, Tyson Tomko had a reputation in TNA Wrestling by showing clips of his matches in Japan to people in the locker room from his smart phone and touting them as shoot contests.

Jap wrestling for the most part is a "shoot" in that the only thing planned is the finish

Sin Cara seems real uneasy with the ring ropes. I think he is used to tighter ropes