RATAS on 60 minutes-ANOTHER GOV'T SPONSERED INTERVIEW TO SPREAD TERROR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2004
^^^^ GOOD THEORY.... BUT ASIDE FROM ALL THAT , I JUST GOT A SIMPLE REQUEST TO CHANGE THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD TO "RATAS ON SIXTY MINUTES" AND " RATAS IN WITNESS PROTECTION REALEASE INFORMATION" .. GRACIAS.... TRICKS

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
I saw some of that 60 min. and all that is old news even if that foo ratz. It's too late to stop the NF from expanding.the FBI can't stop something only slow it down.They moved into more places that they don't know.Mr. ViNN707 thanks for that good information it's good to have all the carnales aware of what's gooing on..

May 19, 2004
damn, vinns thinkin made me look at that border shyt at a whole different level, i kno 1st hand how all that border immigration shyt is like 1st hand, treat people like nuthin but animals, the wall they're buildin they coulda done that yrs n yrs ago, but y now ? good point .

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
OUTTA TOPIC.......WHA I DONT GET............Y DO THEY WANNA CLOSE DOWN THE BORDER ? DOESNT THE U.S MAKE MOE MONEY DO 2 CHEAPER LABOR ? N MEXICO ALSO MAKES MONEY CUZ THE 1'S THAT CAME FROM MEX USUALLY SEND MONEY BACC HOME....SO BOTH SIDES WIN RIGHT ? WELL Y WOULD THEY WANNA CLOSE IT ?

Jul 21, 2004
YOUNG-$PIDER415 said:
OUTTA TOPIC.......WHA I DONT GET............Y DO THEY WANNA CLOSE DOWN THE BORDER ? DOESNT THE U.S MAKE MOE MONEY DO 2 CHEAPER LABOR ? N MEXICO ALSO MAKES MONEY CUZ THE 1'S THAT CAME FROM MEX USUALLY SEND MONEY BACC HOME....SO BOTH SIDES WIN RIGHT ? WELL Y WOULD THEY WANNA CLOSE IT ?
na tha us dont really make more money off cheap labor, we actually lose money, b cuz tha money that tha feild workerz make iz sent back home to their familyz in mexico to help dem out, so tha money actually goes over there n starts to circulate in their economy............same thing wit japan, china n stuff, itz cheaper for us to buy productz that they make, but wut actually happenz iz all our money iz goin over n circulatez in their economy, n we lose money cuz we really hav no exportz to make money off of n make sum of our money back..........

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Hes Snitchin Yea, Hes Marked And He Knows It, He Wont Make It Far, He Basically Wrote His Last Words For His Grave Stone, But Like He Mentioned, The NF Will Always Keep Changin, They Aint Stupid, They Know His Ass Was Bound To Go National Wit It, Its Only Puttin Money In His Pocket

@Vinn, You Got A Nice Lil Theory Goin On, Ima Republican, But I Dont Agree Wit All The Bullshit And Hate The Government And Local Police And Task Force Have For Minoritys, Its Pretty Hard For Middle Easterns Like Me, Cuz Everywhere I Go, Im Stressin Off Violating Cuz A Pig Feels Like Pullin Over Another "Terrorist", Or Havin Sum Prick Who Thinks Ima Terrorist Cuz My Parents Came 4rm A Diffrent Country, So He Decides To Roll Up And Take Shit Into His Own Hands, This Whole "Were Here To Save The Day Shit" Is Juss Erkin The Fuck Outta Me, And The Worst Part, Us Minoritys Can Only Sit Back And Watch While Our Asses Are Handed To Us On A Tray In Sum Lock Up, Cuz Dickweed Wants Oil Prices Down

Jun 27, 2003
killaX831Xkali said:
na tha us dont really make more money off cheap labor, we actually lose money, b cuz tha money that tha feild workerz make iz sent back home to their familyz in mexico to help dem out, so tha money actually goes over there n starts to circulate in their economy............same thing wit japan, china n stuff, itz cheaper for us to buy productz that they make, but wut actually happenz iz all our money iz goin over n circulatez in their economy, n we lose money cuz we really hav no exportz to make money off of n make sum of our money back..........
nah homie cuz if white folks was out in the fields then they would have to be paid more. If they were paid more then all the artichokes, lettuce, strawberries etc etc that white ppl love to eat would cost more. The agriculture industries are making HELLA bank off of illegals. Not to mention wal mart, a lot of landscaping and construction businesses etc etc etc. The US makes HELLA bank off of cheap labor bro and they dont have to worry about benefits, leave, wages, NOTHING. It's expensive to buy products that the US makes, that's why the US doesn't make ANYTHING anymore. The US buys everything overseas for hella cheap using basically slave labor and ruining the economies overseas. That's why the GATT and the WTO and NAFTA etc etc, the countries in power rule their "colonies" bro. Also, the third world nations that owe hella money to the IMF can't do shit cuz they can never repay it, and there are certain guidelines that come along with the aide they receive which further perpetuate imperialism.

And at Vinn, right on for your post homie. First they lock up the gangbangers and tell the middle class and upper class white folks that they're "terrorists" and they threaten the "American way of life" Shit, even middle class minority families are so brain washed into thinking "IF I just work hard enough I can be upper class and be like the white ppl" but they're being misled. Sure, a few minorities will slip thru the cracks and Bush will appoint hella Hispanics to his cabinet and say that you CAN get ahead, but it's a lie. As long as the police are harrassing and locking up the "gangsters" the middle class and the whites and everybody else will say "at least it's not me, they deserve it anyway". Then, the police will call middle-class minorities or minorities who dont even gangbang, "street terrorists" and everyone else will say again "at least it's not me". Until when every dissident is taken care of the ones left have no one to turn to and they have to submit. Doesn't that remind you of fascist Nazi Germany?? It's a chain reaction that starts with the gangs and "suspected gangmembers" until there's no one left to fight the system.

Just recently, the Secretary of Homeland security was given the power to override ALL past laws in order to create more barriers along the Mexican/USA border. What's to stop him from going further and getting rid of other laws he doesn't like? How about the Patriot Act??? Mayn, if gangs got together and realized that the other race already outnumbers everybody and they controlling this shit and decided to fight collectively. A LOT of good could come out of it. Shiet, that's why you gotta regulate your own neighborhoods yadamean, the government aint looking out for you and that's real talk.

Also, you know how much money the elitist make off of keeping foos locked up? The Prison-Industrial complex is HUGE. Im talkin about privatized prisons, the companies that make the gear for the guards, the construction contracts, the high security, etc etc PLUS inmate labor. The prison-industrial complex is right up there with the military industrial-complex. In fact, the companies that make the deadly weapons for the military to pad corporations with hella money are the same companies who make weapons and security features for the prisons. We truly do live in a police state... soak on it.