RATAS on 60 minutes-ANOTHER GOV'T SPONSERED INTERVIEW TO SPREAD TERROR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
Sorry bout the confusion. I was saying that someone told me that fool snitching on the NF is just letting others now that the nortenos are still spreading out and the fbi can't stop them.Like a message.,but to me he's still a snitch and his time will come for them to put a green light on him.

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
Jae iLL said:
nah homie cuz if white folks was out in the fields then they would have to be paid more. If they were paid more then all the artichokes, lettuce, strawberries etc etc that white ppl love to eat would cost more. The agriculture industries are making HELLA bank off of illegals. Not to mention wal mart, a lot of landscaping and construction businesses etc etc etc. The US makes HELLA bank off of cheap labor bro and they dont have to worry about benefits, leave, wages, NOTHING. It's expensive to buy products that the US makes, that's why the US doesn't make ANYTHING anymore. The US buys everything overseas for hella cheap using basically slave labor and ruining the economies overseas. That's why the GATT and the WTO and NAFTA etc etc, the countries in power rule their "colonies" bro. Also, the third world nations that owe hella money to the IMF can't do shit cuz they can never repay it, and there are certain guidelines that come along with the aide they receive which further perpetuate imperialism.
YEA DAZ WASAP....FUCC WALLMART N ALL THAT SHIT, IONO BUT THIS SOME SHIT THATS GETTIN INTRESTIN THOUGH, I B STUDYIN THIS SHIT IN ECONOMY CLASS @ SKOO =D

Jul 21, 2004
Jae iLL said:
nah homie cuz if white folks was out in the fields then they would have to be paid more. If they were paid more then all the artichokes, lettuce, strawberries etc etc that white ppl love to eat would cost more. The agriculture industries are making HELLA bank off of illegals. Not to mention wal mart, a lot of landscaping and construction businesses etc etc etc. The US makes HELLA bank off of cheap labor bro and they dont have to worry about benefits, leave, wages, NOTHING. It's expensive to buy products that the US makes, that's why the US doesn't make ANYTHING anymore. The US buys everything overseas for hella cheap using basically slave labor and ruining the economies overseas. That's why the GATT and the WTO and NAFTA etc etc, the countries in power rule their "colonies" bro. Also, the third world nations that owe hella money to the IMF can't do shit cuz they can never repay it, and there are certain guidelines that come along with the aide they receive which further perpetuate imperialism.
na but tha country iz still losin money off of cheap labor in a way, cuz like i said b 4 all our money iz going out tha country n circulating in other countries. we really hav no exportz to make money off of, we buy hella shyt thatz made in other countriez so all our money endz up out of country into other economyz. cuz when waz tha last tyme u bought sumthin that waz made in america.....oh yea plus tha war....we r losin hella money off that 2. so basically how i c it iz that our country iz going poor, everything iz gettin so dam expensive nowadayz no 1'z gonna b able to afford shyt, i mean we cant afford shyt now imagin how worse it can get, i think our countryz at a decline n it will take sum tyme for our country to finally go broke, but itz gonna happen sooner or later...............welll thas jus my opinion though

Apr 25, 2002
killaX831Xkali said:
na tha us dont really make more money off cheap labor, we actually lose money, b cuz tha money that tha feild workerz make iz sent back home to their familyz in mexico to help dem out, so tha money actually goes over there n starts to circulate in their economy............same thing wit japan, china n stuff, itz cheaper for us to buy productz that they make, but wut actually happenz iz all our money iz goin over n circulatez in their economy, n we lose money cuz we really hav no exportz to make money off of n make sum of our money back..........

the rich few make money , you think the people who owns the field cares were their change goes to ? america aint making money , but the ones in power are

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
mr.olmos said:
not this fool again wit his crystal ball LMAO. physycic powers n shit. LOL u lames reallly r a joke
Is their's a problem you want to handle or something. Don't net bang just let me know.if not then it's firme.I know gente in the Nf , the structure and fellow affiliates that's how I get most of my info,but not all the info sounds lagit sometimes to me,I'm sure we all know homies that are in that area aswell.It's always good to share with the homies on the forum.

Mar 12, 2005
CRAZY SILENT said:
Some one told me that he made those comment to let FBIand others know that They may have slowed the Operation Black widow,but that the northeners still continue and will spread no matter what they do.
Real talk homes, do they really expect to stopped a Race, or a Gang that Started of with 10 farmeros and has almost multiplied to as much as half a million, remember nortenos small in number but down and smart as fuck except for the uneducated. They know scraps are deep, but the knowledge that OG's pass to us young foos is priceless in other words can't be fucked with, sometimes the mentality of the pinta, will be passed on to the generations to come. The police has done a fuckin job of silencing the nortenos here, if you go back to the mid 90's to late 90s even earlier than that, 100 nortenos would post up at all parks, Jackson, Louis Park, Victory, Mattie Harold, you name the park nortenos were there and no scrap wanted to move in, but now the OG's wanna see how the lil peewees and Prospects can handle their own pedo, but like you said they're only slowing the process of multiplying, in Atlanta there are a few homies, but watch the few grow from hundred to thousand just as it did in stockton, 500 nortenos throughout the 70s and 80s almost more than 2000 nortenos reported, so there's killing the familia for ya, it won't stop unless you kill em all.

Dec 13, 2004
members.sitegadgets.com
ValleLokoXIV said:
Real talk homes, do they really expect to stopped a Race, or a Gang that Started of with 10 farmeros and has almost multiplied to as much as half a million, remember nortenos small in number but down and smart as fuck except for the uneducated. They know scraps are deep, but the knowledge that OG's pass to us young foos is priceless in other words can't be fucked with, sometimes the mentality of the pinta, will be passed on to the generations to come. The police has done a fuckin job of silencing the nortenos here, if you go back to the mid 90's to late 90s even earlier than that, 100 nortenos would post up at all parks, Jackson, Louis Park, Victory, Mattie Harold, you name the park nortenos were there and no scrap wanted to move in, but now the OG's wanna see how the lil peewees and Prospects can handle their own pedo, but like you said they're only slowing the process of multiplying, in Atlanta there are a few homies, but watch the few grow from hundred to thousand just as it did in stockton, 500 nortenos throughout the 70s and 80s almost more than 2000 nortenos reported, so there's killing the familia for ya, it won't stop unless you kill em all.
Orale.The NF is already pinta in Atlanta too.Soon they the affiliates will be let out into the calles their and they will multipy.The difference between the nortenos and the surenos is that the surenos needs mexico to help them multiply as for the nortenos we do it on our own without help from the outside..

Mar 12, 2005
don't forget in Idaho tambien, a few hundred like you said scrap need mexico, nortenos could care less if a paisa wants to join it's about being down for your shit, there's so many othere places that I couldn't even name them, my uncles friend used to be in the structure and he said there are Raza and Familia members living in other estados as if they fit in, but little do they know that Nuestra Familia is on the rise there, don't be suprised when NF is really exposed that the number of nortenos nation wide will go from 400,000 to more than a million, I never thought I'd hear that shit, but my uncles Homeboy believes so Illinois, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Washington, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico where my uncles homie is from, Texas of course, Florida, and you could look at websites to find out where NF are stationed at, but in truth, they maybe nation wide and the government and even us don't even know they're out there.

Mar 12, 2005
Just as 18 street is spread out, so is NF don't forget in Spain, Britain, Armenia, a little bit maybe a few dozen in Canada, but yup small in number, but most organized like Hurrikane J said on Norte Boogie, "THE SHIT THAT SCRAPAS CAN'T FUCK WIT"

Mar 12, 2005
even his wife had more juevos than him, she went into the slums of Smell A because she visit some X-scraps who were making t-shirts for a living, Bush sat at home Playing with his debos and video games.