RATAS on 60 minutes-ANOTHER GOV'T SPONSERED INTERVIEW TO SPREAD TERROR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2005
Fuck,Craziest shit i herd wuz this forein exchange student from iceland or greenland or sum shit,wuz stayin at my homeboyz house cuz his sister sighned up 4 that shit and i barely undastood tha nigga,but he said that there where people where he wuz from wore a-lot of red so i told my boys sister to say where they bloods,only word that nigga said dat i undastood wuz norteno then he showed me pictures of a fuckin huelga bird wit there flag.Now Datz sum fuckin shit.and know they in down south cuz my black homie goes to skool in atlanta,and his roomate from detroit and his otha 1 from atlanta,they asked him if he wuz a blood he said now but i kick it wit hella nortenoz where im from,them niggaz said yeah they get down in detroit hard,basically smashin i guess he ment,and atl dude said they be ridn hard too so damn we spreadin like aids not wit hiv but dat xiv virus.Fuck it nigga hang a flashlight

Nig

Dec 11, 2005
Mr. ViNN707 said:
I hope you guy's are reading between the lines here. You notice how the focus on gang's has not been in the national spot light for a while now. All of a sudden I'm starting to see all kinds of news reports on gangs and their starting to surface into the main stream again around the same time the government is locking up all the borders and wageing a fake war on terrorism. Have you noticed how they are trying to put the lable terrorist on gang members? Have you noticed the tacticks and special units they are using to arrest gang members they are military they arent cops. These fuckers jump out of armored trucks with machine guns and ski masks on and run into your house to arrest you for selling drugs when the people in power are robbing us blind. They are going to lock this country up so we cant exscape then they are going make the cost of living next to impossible for the common man causing a larger gap between ritch and poor. Then they are going to use the lable torrorist to lock up anybody who dosnt go along with the new world orders plan. They have already set up the dominos they are ready to start nocking us down one by one and gain total control over every aspect of our lives. They have wire taps and super computers with more information on us then we could emagine. Every time we use our credit cards, phones, rent an appartment, buy a car, apply for a job, vote, enroll in school they are tracking us and at a push of a button they could have all this information on us. They dont give a shit about the ghetto if they did they would fix it they just wanted to contain it until the time was right to push the button. Think about it, its obvious the government is lying to us and thing about it is they dont care because what are we going to do about it? The governments biggest enimy isnt Alquida its the gangs and free thinkers in this country. When shit goes down and their is a threat of a revalution in this country who would you be most worried about? The white protesters who never shot a gun in their lives or the angry Black's and Mexican's who have been trained for combat their whole lives? Think about it
cliffs

Mar 12, 2005
I'm telling you foos, in Atlanta there are a couple hundred nortenos but my homeboyr Marcello said that the Latin Kings and nortenos are clicked up and battling MS 13 I don't know if there's a 18st street, but since nortenos are small in number their the Latin Kings have their backs, Gold and Red Rag Connection. If I ever talk to my homies I could tell you what street and varrio they claim, because nortenos there have to blast when a scrap is around it's funk on sight.