Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
At what point was there EVER a street code that gangstas/ niggas went by that's different from nowadays? I hear that or read it all the time about some lost "code" that was in place back in the days..from the 80's, 90's, 00' to the present NIGGAS AND THEY FAMILIES BEEN GETTIN SCRAPED OFF OF STREET SHIT.

All I'm askin is...what's the code?
If you don't know... then I aint the one to tell you & the internet is not the place where you will find out.

Mar 18, 2008
You gone put up this "secret code" of the street ON the internet...like you educating somebody...then when asked about it you clam up..."I can't tell you." Okay inbox me the secret lol. I'm just tryna see what the code is...maybe I was in the streets and I missed it.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Rasan @Rasan ...you ah street nigga...certified...hook me up on that info bra...what that secret is?
im a nerd who is into making beats, xmen and wrestling. but i been around street niggas all my life to know the code. and you gotta live it to know it and understand it. and i mean around real street dudes, the older homies.

Mar 18, 2008
im a nerd who is into making beats, xmen and wrestling. but i been around street niggas all my life to know the code. and you gotta live it to know it and understand it. and i mean around real street dudes, the older homies.
Yeah...but out of ALL these niggas yappin and flapping about "street codes" of back THEN compared to NOW...it's something about your upfront character that compelled me to ask you...cause anyone else would have responded by deflecting my question with a stupid ass response...you kept it real with that get back so I respect it. I just leave it at...ain't no answers here.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Yeah...but out of ALL these niggas yappin and flapping about "street codes" of back THEN compared to NOW...it's something about your upfront character that compelled me to ask you...cause anyone else would have responded by deflecting my question with a stupid ass response...you kept it real with that get back so I respect it. I just leave it at...ain't no answers here.

I'm pretty this has the code you're looking for...