Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2008
U better not let that ugly nigga talk to u like that tazz
Ha ha...I'm a big TAZZ fan...something like Adrien Broner to Floyd Mayweather...Lil TAZZ...

Ugly Nigga "I'm not gonna fight my big bro on the Sicceness...no matter how much GUARANTEED money you put in my PayPal."

Fatblunt209 "I'm working hard on getting the right amount of money to send to both their Pay Pal accounts...my Pay Pal adder is working over time...I'm sure we can get it done."

Chree "I'll take either one of em on they been ducking me I'm the mandatory...wherever whenever...UNLESS...we have to go through RBT...I have a huge cut on my backside that hasn't healed yet."

Siccness.net Network Cable Provider Coop Deville: "DAT NIGGA TAZZ already has the highest GUARANTEE in Siccness history...we hope it all works out with the promoters and members."

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Ha ha...I'm a big TAZZ fan...something like Adrien Broner to Floyd Mayweather...Lil TAZZ...

Ugly Nigga "I'm not gonna fight my big bro on the Sicceness...no matter how much GUARANTEED money you put in my PayPal."

Fatblunt209 "I'm working hard on getting the right amount of money to send to both their Pay Pal accounts...my Pay Pal adder is working over time...I'm sure we can get it done."

Chree "I'll take either one of em on they been ducking me I'm the mandatory...wherever whenever...UNLESS...we have to go through RBT...I have a huge cut on my backside that hasn't healed yet."

Siccness.net Network Cable Provider Coop Deville: "DAT NIGGA TAZZ already has the highest GUARANTEE in Siccness history...we hope it all works out with the promoters and members."
Sounds like thre testimonials on your site were indeed written by you with other people's pic

Jul 12, 2002
I never quit understand San Quinn when he said this.. I kno he ain't no killer, and ikno he's a barber (or used to).. But even though his "rap skills" are debatable.. Hasnt AP9 dropped enough albums 2 be considered a rapper.. Lol ????
Rapper and barber are mutually exclusive.