Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
lol that dude looked like Jay Tee to me, no knock on him. I was saying the tattoo might be fake for all we know, considering all the bs that AP9 says on here.
That wasnt what i was referring to. I dont think you have context to the joke of the pic.

There are actually TWO tattoos on his back...they have been combined using Photoshop to create the meme "BACKFRIGAZ". Both tattoos are in fact real. AP9 got that Mob Figaz tattoo on a tattoo reality show 5 years ago. The other tattoo...the "Africa" outline...is a tattoo from a Siccnes poster. We nicknamed him "Backfrica" because it was so terrible and retarded. Thus, you have these meme.

Jan 18, 2006
Stop hating on AP he like the 8th best Mob Figga lol
lol so one minute people on here riding his nuts for the quality of his last few releases next minute he aint worth of even being in the group. Oh the hypocritcy on the Siccness. To bad props got deleted from like a year or 2 ago, it be would quite hilarious to see who always propped him back then thats posting in this thread. I should add and for the record i havent really liked a AP9 album since like 2007

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2010
lol so one minute people on here riding his nuts for the quality of his last few releases next minute he aint worth of even being in the group. Oh the hypocritcy on the Siccness. To bad props got deleted from like a year or 2 ago, it be would quite hilarious to see who always propped him back then thats posting in this thread
Who me ? I aint never been a AP9 fan

Jan 18, 2006
i honestly dont even know who u are lol but man a lot of people have rode the banwagonism of talking bad about AP on here.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ whats not being realized about that though is 2 years ago dude was a new poster and 2 years ago, instead of siccness being the site that it used to be, us trolling rappers off the jump, we stopped doing that and started respecting the fact that rappers want to post here, therefore us getting to know the cat thats behind the rapper.

since then dude has gone from a person we knew nothing about except for his raps, to a person who has shows us what hes about. we literally know the color of his dog and how he sleeps with it. since then the coco thing exploded which gave way to alot of people not believing him.

i dont know why everyone keeps mentioning this whole '2 years ago you liked him' shit, things have drastically changed for dude on this site since then and hes literally made himself unlikeable by even the most respectable and open minded of posters.. he took it upon himself to try and become a regular poster and the exposal ran full on him. whether it be trying to fight posters, colored poodles, obvious lies, etc. that wasnt going on 2 years ago.

the people who were showing him love back then were really just being respectable a rapper was posting here and going with the tides of siccness, things change around here in a year or two.

with that said, i dont own one ap9 album and probably never will, regardless if i said id check one out. i was never interested in the guy as a rapper but when he first started to post here, i thought it was cool that we had a rapper posting. but damn, if rappers arent fake sometimes. you never know till it happens, you know what i mean? your favorite rapper can fuck around and rape a kid 2 years down the line. but its not your fault if you liked him. were not psychics here.

just my 2 cents on that whole '2 years ago...' thing....i think its a little silly

Last edited: