Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
Gemeni where do u stay at again, soledad? Your backyard is hella dope that lion sculpture?? Boss shit, ap9 needs to take notes. Maybe he could have his bodyguards sweep his patio if they werent always busy watching out for niggas that he threatened

Anyway my boy bought a dope ass house in manteca for a about the same price as a small ass condo here in sonoma county... If i end up leaving the bay id prolly relocate to the valley cuz its so much cheaper there
Ha, I'm thinking of getting a pad with a pool in Stockton. Would rather be in Teca, but not as easy to find a pad there for as low as cities like Stockton.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Ha, I'm thinking of getting a pad with a pool in Stockton. Would rather be in Teca, but not as easy to find a pad there for as low as cities like Stockton.
NO DISRESPECT TO MY STOCKTONE FOLKS

....but only time you are upgrading, pool or not, by moving to stockton is if you are moving OUT OF east oakland or some other shithole.

Stockton as a whole is pretty grimey & well, like i said no disrespect, but its a shitty place to live.

most people i know to move out there move out within a year or so.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
NO DISRESPECT TO MY STOCKTONE FOLKS

....but only time you are upgrading, pool or not, by moving to stockton is if you are moving OUT OF east oakland or some other shithole.

Stockton as a whole is pretty grimey & well, like i said no disrespect, but its a shitty place to live.

most people i know to move out there move out within a year or so.
LOL For real, Stockton is on the lower part of my list. Unfortunately it is on my list, since I can't afford much.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Damn I feel so dumb, my bad AP9 I just seen this picture of your mansion with the custom AP gate, but why did you buy a smaller house with a smaller pool? I would of stayed in the mob mansion.

anyone got any metadata info on this pic?

or possibly location services on his pics? lol

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
emma @emma could find out
true.

I just figured any time I mention the word Instagram, & emma @emma she ignores it just like she did my friend request on IG lol

emma, my life is fucking awesome.... connect up with your boy.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol @ ap9 taking a picture of his dirty ass feet

as if sand is some exclusive shit only in dubai

"hey yall, dirty feet here, just chillin...say hi big toe :wiggles big toe:"

only people deprived of beaches do shit like that
you grow up in a place like san diego you dont even think about beaches cuz its taken for granted, other people be lookin at beaches like a source of inspiration and how to get closer to god and shit

Last edited:
Feb 11, 2006
I bet this nigga goes to shows and has some crazy request for his dressing room and shit...

"According to his contract rider obtained by The Smoking Gun, he's been known to demand chilled Cristal, two dozen white roses, dark-colored couches without busy patterns for his dressing room and tight fitting snuggys for his whole crew.

His main demands ware absolutely no Ice T music to be played and The most ridiculous of them all: No talking directly to Tha Bitch Killa

Of course, that's nothing compared to her rumored 2009 demand for 20 blue poodles and 100 red fured Baboons to be released while he turned on Christmas lights at a vegas mall. The demand could not be met due to health hazards, but the mall was able to accommodate his request to roll out the pink carpet for him and then shower the crowd with pink and white butterfly-shaped confetti."