Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
I remember a while back when AP.9 posted on the Bart about Lebron James & got a gang of props for it. I seriously remember thinking, "These dudes on here don't seriously believe that, right?"

Yet, a whole lot of you are guilty for dick riding.

After he released "Relentless" I remember him posting again, on the Bart something to the effect of "I'm counting stacks right now off my album sales. I wish I had a camera to show all of you."

And again, some of you praised & propped. The first thing that popped in my mind? "You got stacks, but you don't have a phone with a camera?"

...but I go in to speak against the grain & I'm hated / an outcast LOL! smh.

I'm glad my Siccness Brehs are maturing though. Still got love for you all.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
I remember a while back when AP.9 posted on the Bart about Lebron James & got a gang of props for it. I seriously remember thinking, "These dudes on here don't seriously believe that, right?"

Yet, a whole lot of you are guilty for dick riding.

After he released "Relentless" I remember him posting again, on the Bart something to the effect of "I'm counting stacks right now off my album sales. I wish I had a camera to show all of you."

And again, some of you praised & propped. The first thing that popped in my mind? "You got stacks, but you don't have a phone with a camera?"

...but I go in to speak against the grain & I'm hated / an outcast LOL! smh.

I'm glad my Siccness Brehs are maturing though. Still got love for you all.
I'm guilty of this to some extent. Not praising AP9, never did that. But I did believe him. Mainly because I figured how could someone lie about something as easily checkable as album sales or being good friends with Lebron or whatever his newest thing was. I thought the Sicc was just being their normal asshole selves and picking on a semi-popular regional rapper. A certain sicc member/friend opened my eyes and now I see the bullshit.

May 16, 2002
I'm guilty of this to some extent. Not praising AP9, never did that. But I did believe him. Mainly because I figured how could someone lie about something as easily checkable as album sales or being good friends with Lebron or whatever his newest thing was. I thought the Sicc was just being their normal asshole selves and picking on a semi-popular regional rapper. A certain sicc member/friend opened my eyes and now I see the bullshit.
A Siccness friend & I hysterically laughed at those post. We were seriously in awe at seeing how vulnerable / gullible a lot of members were. Yet, I understand to some extent. Like myself for example, I met Eazy E a few months before he passed. I've told this story plenty times on here, facebook, in person etc. I don't expect everyone to believe me, but it's true & I have friends that were with me that day that confirm. I met him at the Los Angeles Super Car Show in 1995. Shook the man's hand, exchanged a few words, snapped a pic & walked away. Later that day throughout the car show my friend dropped the camera & the film was exposed. That's the end of that story LOL!

This whole Lebron thing about giving him a ride to school & giving him lunch money. He's going to build me a radio station is extreme though.

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
i tried to tell the sicc back during the coco shit that this fucking guy was so full of shit and lying making shit up and most of u were like naw naw, hes a ridah hes mobbin,..but i figured in time u guys would end up seeing for real what this fool is really all about!...nice to see alot of people are starting to open their eyes and seeing whats really up!..,braggin and shit with his phony storys!..12 pages and he still hasent replied but homie showed a pic of him trolling on here reading it all and shit!...he got nothing to say cuz he knows hes on blast on the siccness now and everybody is realizing that hes a punk bitch!

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
DIDNT HE HAVE THAT CONTEST A WHILE BACK ON HERE WERE HE SAID HE WAS GONNA FLY THA WINNER OUT TO VEGAS TO PARTY,,, THAN AT THA END WAS LIKE "OH NAW U GOTTA FIND YOUR OWN WAY OUT THO"…?
man a while back on instagram he had a contest about sending some posters and cds out to whoever did something i forgot what it was. but it was hella funny cuz the nigga that won for hella long would comment his pics saying when is he sending his stuff and he kept giving out his address that shit was comedy that nigga stay lying lol

VERSACERO @VERSACERO make lion king one but an ap9 lying king version lol

Feb 11, 2006
Son looks like he closes his eyes when he brushes his teeth nahmean.
This is the type a nigga that wraps his mouth on the outside of the bottle when he has a beer.

this nigga whole style is straight baby thighs son. Straight up. He might got some songs that yall might enjoy n shit but he a straight glitter blooded nigga .