Randy Moss Waived by the Vikings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
how u feel about moss to Atlanta?

i just saw on espn, Childress told the rest of the team that Randy is gone....they spent a 3rd rounder on him, you gotta think they would try to trade and re-coup something; maybe a 5th round?

Feb 14, 2004
I would not mind him on the Seahawks. Him and Mike Williams would be something vicious. BUT I'd rather the team work on the o-line instead.

Aug 9, 2006
Didn't Wade Philips already have that award locked up?
no, atleast Jerry pretends to back him...

Wade always sucked as a HC, his teams overachieved, chilly flew a bunch of guys to pick up a statue in LA...

80 percent of the ticket buying makrket wanted "chilly" fired after Moss was "released".....the owner even called it a boneheaded move cuz he was the 1 that made the moves to get him...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS, ID LOVE HIM TO BE A NINER....
"Moss is no longer the elite receiver he was in his prime, as evidenced by the fact that two teams have now decided they'd be better off without him. Entering Week 8, among all players with at least 10 receptions, Randy Moss had the LOWEST catch percentage in the NFL.

He also led all NFL players in drops this season entering Week 8. Among players with at least 20 targets, he had the third-highest drop percentage (drops/targets) in the NFL.

And if you increase the minimum to 30 targets -- which gives you the 91 most-targeted receivers in the league -- then Moss was leading the NFL in drop percentage."

^^^^^^^ LMFAO!

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Randy Moss has officially been waived by the Vikings, according to reports. The deadline for waiving the player was 4 p.m. ET Tuesday.

If true, it puts a period on Moss' bizarre second stint with the Vikings. After telling Viking fans his return would be a fun ride, Moss disappointed on the field and allegedly offended off of it. Despite Brad Childress telling his team in a meeting that Moss would be waived, he remained on the roster at the end of Monday. Childress confirmed that while Moss had not officially been waived, the move would come.

That came a day after a bizarre press conference following the Vikings' loss to Moss' last team, the Patriots. Moss took thinly-veiled shots at the Vikings and Childress while praising the Patriots and his former coach Bill Belichick. He stayed behind in Boston after the game while the Vikings traveled back to Minnesota.