Randy Moss Waived by the Vikings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I don't think 10yd and under Pass Pro Matt Hurtback and Moss would really work well together.

Plus, if Carol was willing to release Housh I doubt he would want to pick up Moss.
The Hawks have made 223 moves since Pete got here....it would not surprise me in the slightest if they made the move. Remember, we also went for Vincent Jackson not too long ago.

Per O'Neil:

Now, there's a bit of information in this article that should pique Seattle's interest. Joel Segal, Moss' agent, told the Star-Tribune the Seahawks and Dolphins were among the teams that called.

Now, the waiver process allows teams to place a claim on Moss, which would mean assuming his contract and paying for the pro-rated portion of his 2010. In this case, it's more than $3 million. The priority for waiver claims is based upon record, the team with the worse record getting higher priority.

So it's not a matter of simply whether Seattle wants Moss, but whether it will get him.

The Seahawks were interested in Vincent Jackson earlier this year, and he is one of the premier deep threats in the league. That has been Moss' forté in his career.

Pete Carroll will answer questions this afternoon, but don't expect any straightforward answers about Moss.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/seahawksblog/index.html?from=stnvs2

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
Monday waiver wire does not include Randy Moss

Monday waiver wire does not include Randy Moss

Posted by Mike Florio on November 1, 2010 5:32 PM ET
Jay Glazer of FOX reports that the official Monday waiver wire has been released by the league office.

And that it doesn't contain the name of Randy Moss.

Thus, it means that Moss has not yet officially been released.

It doesn't mean he won't be cut. It only means that he hasn't been cut yet.

Meanwhile, Glazer says that receiver Percy Harvin is "livid" with the development. Moss, Harvin, and quarterback Tarvaris Jackson are represented by agent Joel Segal.

Jun 9, 2007
Brad Childress is a fucking faggot
fixed.

I'm so sick of this piece of shit not letting his players speak their mind. So fucking what Moss praised New England, and so fucking what he quit on some plays. He still has a huge impact on games simply because of the coverage he attracts.. Harvin's been getting consistent single coverage and getting tons of balls thrown his way since Moss got here, if I were him I'd be pissed at this bullshit too. Childress is an egomaniacal asshat who couldn't develop a positive relationship with a sock much less a football team. One of the worst coaches in the NFL.. GOD I MISS MIKE TICE! The best thing Childress could do at this point is sleep on his decision, wake up tomorrow, tuck his fucking tail between his legs and come out and say "I was wrong. I apologize to Randy Moss, and I want this to work with him on our football team." Will that happen? Probably not, but the fact he wasn't released today at least leaves the possibility open.

oh and Jared Allen is an overrated washed-up piece of shit who doesn't even get double-teamed anymore and still can't pressure a quarterback. He's been the downfall of the defense.

Jun 9, 2007
I DONT THINK ITS ONLY JARED ALLEN, IT SEEMS THE WHOLE DLINE IS SHOWING SIGNS OF AGE......
Allen is the downfall... the Williams's have lost some productivity but Allen's inability to put ANY pressure on the QB has brought the entire defense down and freed up that extra o-lineman/TE/FB who would have in the past helped out against Allen.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Allen is the downfall... the Williams's have lost some productivity but Allen's inability to put ANY pressure on the QB has brought the entire defense down and freed up that extra o-lineman/TE/FB who would have in the past helped out against Allen.
I READ SUM SHIT THE OTHER DAY, THAT BASICALLY STATED ALLEN IS PERFORMING AS WELL BECAUSE THE WILLIAMS ARENT PERFORMING AS WELL, MAYBE ITS THEM STAR CAPS LOL. BUT I AGREED, THEY DONT LOOK TOO GOOD, ALL OF THEM AS A WHOLE

Jul 29, 2002
yeah... send Moss over to the 2-6 Niners... see how much he complains and gives up on plays

good luck with that

Exactly!!!!! The Vikings, Raaaaiders, and the faggot Patriots have done that. It just doesn't work. Sure he'll get double teamed and have other players in your team take advantage but it just isnt enough anymore....he's not a team player.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
HE CAN BITCH AND COMPLAIN ALL HE WANTS, THE DOUBLE TEAMING WOULD DO WONDERS FOR OUR OTHER PLAYERS