RAN INTO SICCMADE TONIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
^^^Ey, BIG REESE...that waz DSane. I say that cause I know that he passd those beat cdz around. & madd peoplez are likin em and buyin em. So buy az soon az you can...

ps...Im only interjectn cause Msane comez and goez, and no telln when he'll be bacc

1LUV

OKAY NOW...

I'M READING THIS OL BULLSHIT...AND I'M REALLY FLABBERGASTED! AY YO THICK...WHO THIS DOCTOR NIGGA TRYNA ARGUE YOU DOWN OVER THIS BITCH SHIT? THIS NIGGA HOLD A LOT OF ANGER. HE THREATENED YOU ABOUT 6 TIMES ALREADY. HEY, NIGGA...IF YOU FEEL LIKE "SLAPPIN A HOE" & "TYING A BITCH TO THE BED"...GO DO THAT SHIT TO THAT DUMB HOE YOU CLAIM TO HAVE. NIGGA, BE ON SOME REAL SHIT. FIRST YOU SAY YOU IN SCHOOL, STUDYING TO BE SOME TYPE OF DOCTOR, BUT YET YOU ON THIS INTERNET SHIT ARGUING MUFUCKAS DOWN LIKE A LIL HOE. NIGGA BE A MAN. GO FIND A CURE OR SOME SHIT. FIND SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO DO, RATHER THAN THREATENING WOMEN. WOMEN DON'T EVEN THREATEN WOMEN AS MUCH AS YOU. AND YEAH I'M JUMPING IN THIS SHIT...WHAT! I DON'T APPRECIATE HOW YOU COMING AT MY HOMEGIRL...THREATENING HER AND SHIT. YOU A REAL MAN, COMING AT A FEMALE LIKE THAT HUH? NIGGA CHECK YASELF. MAYBE YOU GREW UP WATCHING YOUR DAD BEAT ON YOUR MOMS ALL DAY EVERYDAY, SO IT'S JUST IN YOUR BLOOD TO THREATEN FEMALES. NIGGA I KNOW YOUR BACK HURT FROM ALL THE BENDING OVER YOU DO. STAY YO BITCH ASS BENT OVER... (WATCH THIS MUFUCKA CREATE A NEW NAME SO HE CAN RE-ENTER PEACFULLY)

AND I'M OUT :eek:

N

Napalm

Watch ya mouth Cali whore. And check it you actin like alittle hoodrat oh wait you are first off you silly slut Napalm don't hit women I never have and never will you and that bitch wanna run lip. My girl dont even have time for an uneducated hoe like you. I would hit you though if you would put your hands on my baby. Then you gettin beat up just like a guy. I did that shit at thick to see how the hoe would react. You jumpin like you going to actually do something. I like to fucc with dumb hoes like you 2 cause your stupid. Your jokes you sleezy hoes wont get anywhere in life and you get pissed when I call you on what you are. PATHETIC ASS BITCH-MIND YA BUISNESS. Hoes like you give real women a bad name. I SAY WHAT I WANNA SAY AND THERE WILL NEVER BE NO PEACE YOU SILLY SLUT. HAHA change my name. YOur fuccin pathetic. BITCH GET OFF MINE AND GET YA OWN.

NAPALM

THE WORLD IS RUN BY THUGS-MASTAMIND

Apr 25, 2002
@gay palm......homie stay calm...cuz you actin like a lil ole BITCH!

for reals tho...why you gettin all worked up?...i mean you cant blame folks for dissin on you...i mean...you act like c-lims main bitch....chasin him around tryna battle...like flowin online is gonna get you a record deal...c'mon man...it AINT THAT SERIOUS!

why you tryna flash on Ms thick..??...cuz you wanna get at her huh....i dont blame you..mommy is thick...and lookin niiiiiiiiice...but damn homie..just cuz you lack the gift of gab..dont gotta flip your wig...just sit back..smoke a blunt...and read over all your posts in this thread...you just might learn somethin

Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Napalm said:
My education will surpass yours by far Iam in school to be a Viralologist. Oh wait le tme enlighten yo its a doctor who studies and helps find cures for viruses.
I think you mean Virologist...and I hope that was just a typo, or u were just fukin around, because otherwise that's just ignorant..

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Ish, Ill say it...

napalm, you comin sidewayz at too many peoplez. You actin like a lil bitch right now. You need to move on with that ol ish. Itz one thing to be liccn on c-limz nutz, you lil smurf-lim. Thatz on you. But you woofn on some siccness-board sweetheartz. You tryn to project the strength that you a big bad-ass OG muthafuca, and you are comin off real ignorant. & the stupidest thing you did waz post your picture and start woofn all that ish you been woofn - known you aint never pushd wieght in your life. Man, lil x-loc will slap your ass.

Poeplez come here occassionally and do a lot of barking. Itz all good...most of the time we dont even D.A.M. em anymore. But dam, you just dont shut the fucc up. Dign yourself even more into your world of illussionz

shut the fucc up, clucc
U lil cracc fiend
lil smurf-lim
sheep

hope your havin fun in school, cause you wont be in it very long

Kabol
:devious:

Jul 19, 2002
dosiared.greedygraphiks.com
Re: Ish, Ill say it...

poet said:
& the stupidest thing you did waz post your picture and start woofn all that ish you been woofn - known you aint never pushd wieght in your life.

OOOHH SHOW ME TO WHERE HIS PIC IS..!!!! PLEASE :)

ALSO, THANKS FOR THE LUV POET AND MTOWN...GLAD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE SEEIN HOW GAY THIS NIGGA IS:)

Apr 25, 2002
MzThicK said:
NOW THIS STALKIN ASS NIGGA FOLLOWIN ME AROUND IN MY POSTS...WHAT KINDA DR. RAPPER WE GOT HERE????

HAHAHA....DAMN...THATS SAD..I THINK YOU SHOULD JUST GIVE HIM SOME OF THAT THICKNESS AND MAYBE HE'LL KICK BACK...LOL...JUST FUCKIN WIT YA...BUT DAMN...HOMIE IS ALL UP ON YOUR CLIT

Sep 23, 2002
LMAOOOOOOOO @ all tha shit talkin in this damn post. Damn, everytime I come to this post a nigga got a reason to laugh. Lim started this shit and about 10 beefs resulted from one niggas words. its funny how shit jumps off like dat, especially online

Status
Not open for further replies.