RAN INTO SICCMADE TONIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@mzthick

You aint thick you fat.....c-lim:devious:

looking all tweek'd out

look at her eyes yawll?lol

what you on girl.....moriphine ,acid,cracc
bugg'd out......I dont think its cracc though cuz your plump

shut up......your a man

Jul 19, 2002
dosiared.greedygraphiks.com
@C-LIM
NAW MISSTHANG!! IM MAKIN THAT FACE AT YOUR GOSSIPIN ASS.....DONT GET MAD AND TRY TO PUT ME DOWN JUST CAUSE IM SPEAKIN ON SOME "REAL" SHYT!!...ALL UP IN THE NEXT MANS SHYT WITH HIS NUTS IN YA MOUTH....YOU OVA HERE POSTIN THREADS ABOUT SHYT PEOPLE COULD GIVE A FUKK LESS ABOUT!! SOUND LIKE AN OLD ASS WOMAN TALKIN BOUT WHAT YOU "HURD"... THAT AINT GOSPEL...OH YEA AND TELL YA BOYFRIEND TO STOP SENDIN ME PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKIN CAN HE HIT IT FROM THE BACK!!...I KNOW AFTER YOU READ THIS, YOUR GONNA BE THE GIRL THAT YOU ARE AND CONTINUE TO TALK SHYT (LIKE ALL HATIN FEMAES DO)..BUT IM NOT GONNA ARGUE WITH YOU..IM GROWN! AND ALL I WAS TRYIN TO DO ORIGINALLY WAS SAY "IM NOT IN IT BUT YOU LOOK GAY TALKIN BOUT SOME GOSSIP WHEN YOU DONT KNOW THE FACTS!" I WAS TRYIN TO HELP YOU OUT...HOPIN MAYBE YOU'D DELETE THE THREAD SO YOU'D STOP LOOKIN LIKE ELTON JOHN, SITTIN THERE WITH YA MOUTH OPENED UP AT SICCMADE NUTSACKS...LIKE I SAID, THIS WAS TO HELP YOU FROM LOOKIN LIKE A NIGGA WITH TIRED JAWS...!! ITS ALL GOOD THO...YOU KEEP SWANGIN ON THEM NIGGAS NUTS AND TALKIN BOUT WHO SAID WHAT? TO WHO?...DO YA THUG THANG!! LOL

STOP THA HATE... :lick:

N

Napalm

@ E-lim and the rest of the haters

Check this Folks E-Lim you mad because I beat your whack lyrics to the concrete never to get back up. And Sam Savage Ill ravage you like I did your girl. Everyone else much love for the feed back. Oh yeah hey E-Lim why you didnt post back ohh wait I got it becuase you cant rap.

NAPALM

Leavin Black Flags instead of Toe Tags/ Call the grave digga cause Iam buryin you fags/---Napalm

Oh yeah E-Lim all the diss I spit was off the Dome you could never best me on your best and my worst day. You ever even try to flow if you did I bet you would be decent oh yeah you will never be. Your corny ass could never survive in a lyrical battle face to face. THATS ON THINGS.

P.S Nice pic Mz Thick

N

Napalm

Once again Iam going to show E-Lim how to rap also Sam Savage if you wanna act like a dick chocker AKA a P-P smoker then we can war you pussy punk bitch.

YOur soul gets burned by the murderous devil/
You say you on a whole nother level/
Ya the one I buried you under with a shovel/
Ready for a rumble E-Lim soft like a cookie ready to crumble/
Blow your jaw out watch you weave and stumble/
Like you drunk punk drop the ball in rap thats fumble/
I pick it up and blaze E-Lim skinny cause he infected with aids/
Iam a lyricall warrior from the pits of Hades/
Kick in E-Lim rhymes like police raids/
E-Lim back on the corner with High heels Purse an Braids/
Make my money or get sliced 6 times with ryhmes like razor blades/
Cut your wig off like high top fades/
Prices get razed as E-Lim goobles more nut these days/
Listen as the word sprays and lays you on asphalt/
Body burin in a trash can by the mad man its not my fault/
Take you to the vault for a sacrificial body slaying/
I aint playing Lyrically Murder E-Lim for faking/
Be like ya dad ground ya 12yr old ass and send you out in the yard/
Pull your card the leaves need raking/
Taking what ya got like Mz Thicks Body my styles are hot/
You caught in a n agression warfare session/
Ingesting ya lyrics gives me indigestion can you smell it/
Your lyrics are shit thats it soft ass fake hoe your skull can get split/
I spit the real when E-Lim walks into McDonalds they ask if he wants a happy meal/
You the joker in the deck whil Iam the King lets deal.....

NOW BUSTA I TOLD YOU ASS I RIP WAY BETTER-SAM CABBAGE YOUR NEXT BITCH...

MZ THICK WHATS UP HOW CAN I BE DOWN:)

NAPALM-BITCH CHECK MY CREDENTIALS

YEAH I BURNED EM

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i agree with $idewayzzz - some us actually are interested in what Lim's got to say. everyone's sayin the same shit - 'handle it in the streets' and shit - he's already heared what you gotta say about it and it's obvious he doesn't give a fuck bout what anyone thinks.

N

Napalm

Check it Shea I dont have beef with you Folks but dont get it twisted either Iam not a hoe so before you call a square best to check my credentials FOLKS.

BLACK FLAG 4 LIFE

NAPALM

Status
Not open for further replies.