RAN INTO SICCMADE TONIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2002
dosiared.greedygraphiks.com
phonk beta said:
hold up, thats my homegurl watch what you say homie!
WOW BETA :eek: .... THANKS FOR LOOKIN OUT

YOUNGNUTT said:
MY BAD BETA NO HARM INTENDED.
COMPLIMENTS ARE COOL...THANK YOU..

poet said:
U look great

THANK YOU.....IM THINK IM GETTIN TOO MUCH ATTENTION..TIME TO SWITCH THE PIC BUT IM WAITIN ON C-LIM TO REPLY:paranoid:

Rican Gotti said:
Were in Oak Park you Stay Ma My bro Lives in Oak Park By Roy's Market I Be out there all the time gettin blowed and whippin 8's in my stang!!

GOTTI
I DONT LIVE IN THE P NOW BUT I GREW UP ROUND FORTH AVE...

SJ Ryda said:
that aint fat at all....u lookin nice ma....holla
THANKS...THAS THE ONLY POINT I REALLY WANTED TO MAKE SINCE LIM HAD ALL THAT "HATE" BUILT UP IN HIM..HAHA..DAMM WHERES LIM?

May 17, 2002
beta im whoopin ur ass on site, u still owe me.....and now that me n the c-monsta re-connected.................its sumthin terrible. i know where u sleep. ran into cos the other nite when i was creepin on the d-lo... he kept it real, i respect that, just as loki did when i ran into him down town n gave him a ride. but u know u owe me nigga......u still fucin lil kids, the fuced up thang is sicx went down all by his self, n you was one of the main ones, i got ya hoe card," dont sleep im on a creep " de wrote that , yet folks quotin you, u a fucin joke, how u livin homie, im loungin, flossin like a mutha fuca, n u? if lynch heart wasnt so big, nigga youd a been homless a long time ago, real talk......................cos, much luv, that was real shit we chopped up the other nite. beta, quit touchin lil kids.............................

Aug 26, 2002
Lmao I luv how these bitches talkin bout they rap for money and shit nobody knows who the fuc you are except family, motherfucers Lynch is nationwide stop hatin and congradulate

phonk beta

Producer/Artist/Engineer
Sep 24, 2002
@msame

hold up! I'm shocked you even have the nuts to let my name come out your mouth. and them little girls you talkin bout? the ones you wanted the hook up with, right? let's keep it all real!
oh yeah, If you and cos had alittle chat, then why you didnt get out the car to speak to him before you smashed out! If ya gonna keep it real, nigga...Keep it real! And that on site shit?..... please. Like you said, you know where I lay my head at come bring it and im not that far from you. And stop talking shit before I have my homie George him your ass up again, Real Talk!

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Im strutt, incredulous

MSANE said:
...but u know u owe me nigga......u still fucin lil kids, the fuced up thang is sicx went down all by his self, n you was one of the main ones...
Thatz some incredible ish to speak on, msane - I hope it waz just in jest:angry: I mean, a lot of men fucc around with 16 and 17 year old girlz. Thatz too young for me, but i understand the desire, I guess. But kidz in the regard that your referin by sayn Sicx's name...thatz an alligation

&

"n you was one of the main ones..."

^^What r u talkn bout? How many were there? Or are you just tryn to get attention? Cause to say some ish like that iz pretty outrageous!

N

Napalm

Check it Shea you wanna beef with me hahaha what a fucccin joke. If you want to lyrically battle Ill soon as end your career. As far as Hoe goes you the only hoe I see on here talking foul. IF you knew me you would'nt run your cocksucker. Stay the Fucc out my bizz. I tried to be cool about it but you wanna be hard. Cool just another enemy works for me. FUCC YOU BUSTA

NAPALM

Jul 19, 2002
SHEA said:

CHECK IT NET-NERD- I WAS TRYIN TO BE NICE- & TELL YOU I HAD NOT A BEEF, CHALLENGE OR ANYTHING WITH YOU, MY POST WAS TO C-LIM....I WAS EASILY SAYING I DONT KNOW YOU, NOR DO I CARE TO. YOUR CREDENTIALS DONT MEAN SHIT TO ME, CAUSE I COULD GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT YOU-

DO I WANNA TYPE FREESTYLE BATTLES WITH YOU?...THATS A BIG NO....THATS SOME INTERNET DORK TYPE OF SHIT...I'M A MOTHA FUCKIN STREET HOGG HOMIE, THAT JUST HAPPENS TO HAVE INTERNET ACCESS FROM MY JOB.

I DONT PLAY THE INTERNET BEEF GAMES, YOU WANNA SEE ME, THATS REAL COOL, SHOOT ME A PM, & WE CAN EXCHANGE A PLACE WHERE WE CAN MEET UP & YOU CAN LEARN HOW TO SPEAK TO YOUR ELDERS LITTLE GIRL.

I DIDNT CALL "YOU" A HOE....THATS MY POINT....I DIDNT CALL "YOU" A SQUARE- EITHER.....SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT SOME INSECURITIES HOMIE, I THINK YOU NEED A NUT CHECK.

SEE ME IN PERSON SO YOU CAN SHUT MY "COCKSUCKER" DOWN...FUCKIN NET-CLOWN- & YOU CAN GET WHATEVER IT IS YOU NEED TO OFF YA CHEST.

SS

I LIKE YOUR STYLE SHEA :devious: I THINK YOU KINDA CLOWNT THE FUKK OUTTA HIM!! AND KEPT IT SO MUTHAFUKKIN REAL AT THE SAME TIME...WHAT IM NOTICIN HERE IS THAT A WHOLE LOT OF MUTHA FUKKAS GET REAL BOLD WHILE THEY SIT BEHIND THEY 13 INCH MONITERS PLAYIN FREECELL...THIS WHOLE LIL THREAD SHOULDNTA EVEN BEEN MADE...AND IM STILL WAITIN ON NAPALM TO TELL US WHERE YOU CALLED HIM A HOE AND A SQUARE....???? CAUSE THAT KINDA SEEMED TO COME OUTTA NO WHERE...

N

Napalm

Check it Folks you know I thought you was speaking on me so I retaliate how and when I can since you werent its cool. I aint scared none the less. Mz Thizic I was cool at you but since you wanna stick your face in some real shit then lets go. First of all your stupid uneducated ass needs to shut the fucc up. Second of all keep your nose out of other folks concerns. I hate when a hoe puts her nose in some shit that don't concern her. So shut your fuccin mouth. I tried to be cool and give you a compliment but you wanna act all stuck up. Fucc you. To the rest I like to rhyme because its in my blood I do it whenever,wherever, an however. But you cats wanna try and knocc me for it well I dont give a fucc there is not a damn thing you can do about it. I dont fucc with you cause you wanna get high or drunk. Stay the Fucc outta mine. Iam not your concern worry about yourselves before you worry about the next man. Iam not the biggest person but dont think for a minute I wont back my own self up if confronted. I dont hide behind shit you find me because I dont have time for that shit. Iam college most of the day and after that Iam at work. So Fucc it.

NAPALM

N

Napalm

@Shea I expect the same Folks

@X-Loc on everything if I ever meet you Iam slapping the fucc out of you. YOur a fake ass hoe. THATS REAL

NAPALM

Jul 19, 2002
Napalm said:
Mz Thizic I was cool at you but since you wanna stick your face in some real shit then lets go. First of all your stupid uneducated ass needs to shut the fucc up. Second of all keep your nose out of other folks concerns. I hate when a hoe puts her nose in some shit that don't concern her. So shut your fuccin mouth. I tried to be cool and give you a compliment but you wanna act all stuck up. Fucc you.

NAPALM

ITS FUNNY HOW WHEN MUTHAFUKKAS DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUKK TO SAY ABOUT YOU THEY SPEAK UP ON SOME SHYT THEY DONT KNOW!!.....NAPALM, I APOLOGIZE IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS REFERRING TO YOU WHEN I SAID PEOPLE GET BOLD BEHIND THEY COMPUTERS...I WAS TALKIN TO SHEA ABOUT 80% OF THE PEOPLE THATS ON THE THIS WEBSITE STARTIN FUNK WITH PEOPLE THROUGH THESE DAMM FORUMS...BUT SINCE YOUR TAKIN IT ALL PERSONAL?? THEN I GUESS THE SHYT MUST APPLY TO YOU..NOW SINCE YOU THINK YOUR SMARTER THEN ME, YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THEN TO SPEAK ON OTHER PEOPLES EDUCATION IF YOU AINT KNOWIN NUTHIN ABOUT THEY EDUCATION!!!!!!!!..IM PROBLY THE SMARTEST FEMALE YOULL EVER KNOW...(MZTHICK=HUSTLER) STREET SMARTS AND SCHOOLING..CHECK AROUND DUMBASS..SO YOU JUST "SHUT YOUR FUKKIN MOUTH." I SAID THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE THAT GAVE ME PROPS...WHAT?! IM STUCK UP CAUSE I DONT GET AT YOU MUTHA FUKKAS ON HERE TRYIN TO GET AT ME WITH NO DAMM PICTURES???...ONLY A DUMM BYTCH WOULD DO SOME SHYT LIKE THAT..SO NAPALM SAVE ALL THE KINDERGARDEN ASS NAME CALLIN FOR YOUR LIL SCHOOL THAT YOU GO TO, AND READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE YOU START POPPIN OFF AT THE GUMS!! STOP BEING SO SENSATIVE...DAMMM?!

Status
Not open for further replies.